GETTING TO KNOW RAZRA_EIZEL...

INTERVIEW OF RAZRA_EIZEL.........
PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE....

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
EIZEL: haha, this is a hard question. I haven’t been in the fandom since 2010/2011.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
EIZEL: same as above.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?(Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
EIZEL: it doesn’t matter the theme, I suppose if it’s your OTP, you can deal with it. Of course, it also depends on your taste. For example, I hate angst. I’ll steer clear of it, even if it’s my OTP. Some people have traumatic experiences in the past and can be triggered by certain themes too, so I guess it’s not a blanket statement.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
EIZEL: I don’t have any special thoughts about it. It’s an actual person, so we have no control over it. What I’ve seen the fandom does, is they shift according to new developments. They adapted well to the disbanding of DBSK, so if that actually happens, I’m pretty sure the fandom will shift to adapt to that as well (maybe there will be a lot of fics about their break up. Who knows?)

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
EIZEL: same as above, I suppose.

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
EIZEL: while a lot of bromance involves a lot of skinship, no one can deny that management usually has a hand in it, because they know it pleases the fans.This happens everywhere. I believe they are close enough to be comfortable with skinship, but the rest is probably just fan service.

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
EIZEL: I have no comment. I don’t have a gaydar. Well, I’ve got one, but it doesn’t always work.

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
EIZEL: I don’t think it’s ever going to happen, but if it does, I’m sure the world is open-minded enough to accept them. Well, most of us anyway. There are a lot of gay celebrities and they’re fine.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
EIZEL: maybe. Who knows? Life as a celebrity is hard, and we don’t even know if they have any free time.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
EIZEL: to be honest, it doesn’t matter who my OTP is at the moment. I’m sometimes too lazy to think of my own characters, and it’s easier to write for fandoms with an established fanbase. I do want people to read my fics, so I choose ones that have a big fanbase to get more exposure. I do like their interactions though, I used to watch the interview videos, some banjun dramas, etc, otherwise I wouldn’t have written about them at all.

TINA: your future plans for fanfics?
EIZEL: can’t say at the moment. I’m too swamped with work and other activities. I’m mostly just participating in annual writing fests, but even then I think I missed some already. I don’t think there are writing fests in the DBSK fandom though?

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
EIZEL: it’s not my life, and I cannot dictate how people live. If they like people of the same , then so be it.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
EIZEL: people are free to believe what they want to believe, as long as they don’t force that belief on others, and they don’t commit crimes based on their beliefs.

TINA:What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
EIZEL: close-minded people will always exist, just like people with extreme beliefs will always exist. There will be no way to make the world accept homouality as a whole. The best we can do is to raise awareness about acceptance and tolerance, and hope that more people will at least tolerate them, if not accept them.

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
EIZEL: I’ll be conflicted, but again, it’s their lives. I don’t let people dictate what I do with my life, so I shouldn’t do that as well. Unless they go around committing crimes, I’m not going to treat them like a criminal.

TINA: Pride or love?
EIZEL: Love.

TINA: Love to me is…………
EIZEL: accepting and supporting people no matter what.


SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS.....

 
TINA: I have heard Asian think westerns are ugly?
EIZEL: err… I actually prefer western guys than Asian guys.

TINA: Asian gives importance to skin color. dark skin is big no no to Asians? Do you think it is ok to think like that?
EIZEL: it’s really personal preference. I wouldn’t want to be judged on my preference, so I guess it’s up to them whatever they think. If they don’t like dark skin, then so be it. I don’t really like dark skin either, and I don’t want to be judged for that.

TINA: How Important is skin color to you?
EIZEL: it depends. I’m not obsessed with tanning myself or whitening myself, if that’s what you’re asking. I know some people who are.

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
EIZEL: it’s your body, do whatever you want with it. I know people who did operations to get double eyelids, but it’s not such a big deal. They must have their own reasons for doing it, even if it’s only for vanity, and since we don’t know their reasons, why should we push our opinions on them?

TINA: What do you think of Siwon from super junior’s statement when he said in a radio interview..”I don’t mind dating western girls but marry an Asian girl my mom approves off?
EIZEL: that’s actually a common thing, I guess. To marry someone your parents approve of. I’d like to date a Caucasian, but if they don’t approve, then I guess there’s not much I can do.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
EIZEL: I’ve never been obsessed with idols, so I can’t say. I am, however, obsessed with some comedians, composers, etc. Their skill inspires me, so I follow them. I guess that’s the same with idols. You like them because they have something you like, be it looks, voice, dance skill, or whatever. It then doesn’t matter whether they know you or not, because you can’t be known by everyone.


END OF PART 3.

RAZRA_EIZEL'S journal is not locked.Any one not familiar with her work...visit her COMMUNITY..

TINA'S WORDS..
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH EIZEL...I FINALLY HAD THE CHANCE TO POST YOUR INTERVIEW..THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS..