Do you love me?

Do you love me?

 

Tiffany tossed and her comfy bed which did not seem as cosy as it would always be. Her mind was filled with thoughts. She was exhausted but her mind and heart did not allow her to drift off to sleep as yet. The brunette sleeping beside her,was already snoring. Tiffany sighs......
 
Flashback;
Tiffany and her fellow group members,Taeyeon,Sunny and Jessica were in the midst of rehearsing for their joint performance for their first concert in Singapore. Usually,Tiffany  and Taeyeon,were paired up for any concert stages. But this was the first time when Jessica and Tiffany alongwith Taeyeon and Sunny paired up for one of their concert stages. Tiffany zones out instead of practicing her script....
 
Jessi-Tiffany:
Tiffany and Jessica were best friends. They have known each other since childhood. Ever since their trainee days,Tiffany's feelings for Jessica have increased tremendously . Tiffany loves Jessica as a bestfriend but she could not help thinking of Jessica as something more. Jessica's smooth flowing hair,pretty ulzzang eyes,luscious lips,curvacious body,sweet honey-like voice and unique personality made Tiffany mesmerised. Tiffany always thought of Jessica as a miracle that happened in her life.
 
She made her life less miserable and more joyful. Everytime she saw Jessica,talked to her,or spent just a tiny little moment with her,she would feel contented. Sometimes she would get caught red handed for staring at Jessica and smiling without her knowledge but Jessica would let it slip.
 
Tiffany wanted someone special,someone more than a friend and she knew that Jessica was perfect to be that person. That was how much Jessica affected Tiffany,in a good way of course.Tiffany was dying to know if Jessica felt that way towards her but she felt too awkward to ask something like that to her ice princess. She even wanted to ask Jessica if they can take their friendship to another level but she did not wanna end their friendship because of that. And Jessica already had a girlfriend,Yuri.
 
Back to flashback:
Suddenly,Tiffany felt something warm in between her hands. Jessica was holding her hands. Tiffany felt her blood rushing to the back end of her head. Yes,she was indeed blushing. Her cheeks were turning tomato red. Jessica noticed it. "You okay Tiff? Are you sick or something? Wanna get some rest?",she asked Tiffany with concern. "Uhh,its nothing...Its just uh-uh warm in here..Im okay Jessi",Fany replies her. "What kind of person would say they feel warm in such a big airconditioned indoor stadium huh? haha",she jokingly teases Fany. Tiffany felt embarassed and looked away. Only Jessica could make her feel this way. 
 
Finally,it was JeTi's turn to perform on stage (rehearsal) . The dorky danshin couple Taeyeon and Sunny started off the stage by singing their parts of the song. 
 
"♫♫You make me 
Feel like 
I'm living a Teenage Dream
The way you
I can't sleep
Let's run away 
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
 
My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance 
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back♫♫ " (teenage dream)
 
 
 JeTi's part came. Jessica pulled Tiffany and strided onto the stage. Tiffany was glad that HER Jessica was gonna perform with her for the first time in their solo concert. Thinking about it made her heart flutter. Jessica waved to her imaginary audience as she entered while holding onto Tiffany's hands and singing her lines. Tiffany flashed her famous eye-smile and waved as well. 
 
♫♫We drove to Cali
And got drunk on the beach
Got a motel and
Built a fort out of sheets
I finally found you
My missing puzzle piece
I'm complete ♫♫" - Jessica
 
 
"♫♫Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever ♫♫ " - Tiffany
 
Jessica was completely into the song. She made very few eye contacts with Tiffany as she was most of the time,looking at her 'audience'. Tiffany,on the other hand,kept looking at Jessica. Luckily,nobody noticed how awkward those two were performing. Meanwhile,the danshin couple was walking towards the JeTi couple. The chorus part comes,and both the couples sing the entire chorus together. The rest of the song was sang by each couple at different times and the ending by the four of them.
 
When the JeTi couple sang:
 
"♫♫My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance 
And don't ever look back 
Don't ever look back
I might get your heart racing
In my skin tights jeans
Be your Teenage Dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your Teenage Dream tonight
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight
I might get your heart racing
In my skin tights jeans
Be your Teenage Dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your Teenage Dream tonight
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight ♫♫"
 
,Jessica finally looked at Tiffany. She looked into Tiffany's eyes. She held her hands. Jessica and Tiffany faced each other. The atmosphere around the JeTi couple was rising. Tiffany was almost blushing at the way Jessica sang while looking into her eyes. Jessica seemed normal but Tiffany couldn't control her feelings. It was too obvious. The way Jessica's eyes shone in the stage light,made Tiffany melt.  The way Jessica smiled,made Tiffany's heart race. The song ended,leaving behind a satisfied Jessica and a shy Tiffany. 
 
Both couples exited the stage and went backstage. "Hey,you seemed so nervous just now. Are you seriously okay Tiff??",Jessica questioned. "Really? Was it that obvious? I was just nervous that i might forget the lyrics. Nothing much...."Fany hesitantly replied. "Oh,i thought i was freaking you out with the long eye-contact. HEHE. Cause usually you dont look at anybody in the eyes. Sorry anyways. It was for the performance ",Jessica siad. Tiffany felt relieved yet hurt. "JJJUST FOR THE PERFORMANCE?" she asked herself.
 
"Whatever it is,she's just my bestfriend right? Nothing more,so why should i bother. Its just a performance..." Tiffany tried to calm herself down. Tiffany went to the washroom. On the way there she saw Yuri and Jessica. She hid behind the pillar and listened to their conversation. She knew it was wrong but she did not want to startle the couple and she was too curious to let them go.
 
"SICAAAAA!" Yuri backhugged Jessica. "That was awesome! But I am quite jealous of Tiffany...Haha". "Thanks..but why are you jealous Kwon Seobang? It was just for a stage." Jessica responded. " Cause..uh...i cant stand my girlfriend singing a duet with her so called bestfriend infront of so many people,holding hands and lovey-doveying with stares while i sit down here waiting for her to be back..." she said. "It was only for our SONEs,Yuri. You have to trust me in this. Its not like you are doing nothing right? You are gonna dance in front of a million fanboys,alone,dressed in that exposing clothing. Im so gonna die of jealousy!" Jessica added.
 
"Haha. Sica baby,you get to see that and more when we have our time at night right?" Yuri smirked. "Okay okay. Manager oppa is calling. I promised to tag along with him to buy gifts for his baby cousin's birthday. He helped me do something and now i gotta help him. All the best for your rehearsal. Byebye. Saranghae!" Sica blushed and walked off towards her manager.
 
Tiffany was silently watching the YulSic couple and sometimes overhearing them in secret. She felt like her heart had been ripped out. The words Yuri said stung her heart like daggers. She should have been crying, but she was too numb to even think about crying. What little hope she had earlier remained now only as specks of dust, easy to be blown away. Tiffany realised that Jessica was nowhere near wanting her to be more than her friend. Tiffany walked as fast as she could from the scene. She felt miserable. She called one of her manager oppas and told them to get her back to the hotel SNSD was staying at. She lied that she was feeling sick. But what she really felt was a heartbreak.
 
Her only companions were her bed and her pillows which were getting soaked due to her tears. Why,just why did she love Jessica so much? 
 
Back to reality;
Tiffany looks at the sleeping beauty beside her. She stared at her,once again,admiring her flawless face and figure. She looked like an angel sent from heaven. "God must be sad to have sent his most precious angel here..." she sighs. "You are so perfect to me. I love you,even if you dont accept it. I hope you can know my true feelings...I hope we can be together as one always...but I feel like a loser infront of you" she thought " I cant think straight whenever i see you. I cant say anything properly when i talk to you. I feel like a fool. 
 
A pabo who knows only you. A girl who acts like an idiot only with you. I need a cure to this, Jessica. I need you. I love you. When will you say that you love me too? . " I LOVE YOU JESSI", Tiffany whispered to the sleeping Jessica. As though she could hear her,Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany. She snuggled nearer to Tiffany making her head rest on Tiffany's slender shoulders. Tiffany could feel Jessi's warm breathing on her neck.
 
Tiffany felt a tingly sensation spread thoughout her body. " I love you too,Tiff", Jessica said and pecked Tiffany's cheeks. Tiffany felt her heart pounding 10000000000 times faster. She was elated but bewildered how Jessica could hear her when sleeping and if she really meant what she said and did. "Yahh,sleep will youuuu." Jessica slurred her words as she cuddled closer to Tiffany. 
 
"OMO,DID SHE JUST??" Tiffany thought. She yawned and tried to stop thinking about what just happened. All she wanted to do now was to treasure the moment with her beloved ice princess and cuddle with her. Before she knew it,she fell asleep,hugging Jessica.