Unexpected Saviour

I'm Only Me When I'm With You~

 "Woohoo! Finals are over! Senior year here I come!!" Your smile was about to reach your ears. Since finals are over and you've got nothing to worry about anymore, you and your friends decided to have fun by going to the mall. You and your best friend Dara loved to sing, so you two separated from your friends and went to the videoke room. You sung your lungs out 'til you were tired. 
  After the 2 hours of singing, you two strolled around the mall before going home.. Right then, a group of boys were following the two of you. There were 7 of them.

 

 "Hey there sweet cakes" one guy said as he took off his jacket and slung it on his shoulder.
"Lookin' y" another guy said, his hair.
You were in the less crowded part of the mall. So, nobody noticed the scene that was going on between you two and the group of guys.

 "Omo~ what are we gonna do ~~~~"? Dara was getting nervous and clung to your arm.
"Let's just continue walking, maybe they'll stop following us and leave us alone." hoping that they will.
They wouldn't stop following you.  "Hey now, don't be in such a hurry babe." the guy with the blonde hair said grinning.
" yeah, we just wanna talk with you." They all laughed.

Dara and you stopped when two of them blocked your way. You two were so scared. Dara just shook her head but you took all your courage and stood up to them.
"Leave us alone please." you said nicely without looking at them. Dara squeezed and buried her face to your arm.

"What? we won't hurt you sweeties. We just want to play games." their leader said with a smirk and looked at his companions. They were looking at the two of you up and down.

"Whatever game it is, we don't wanna play. So please excuse us. You then pulled Dara and walked away. Their leader caught your hand and pulled you towards him and squeezed it hard.

"you're pretty strong for a shorty like you. I like that." he winked at you and bit his lip.

"what the~" you pulled your hand back and slapped him right on his right cheek. That made him very angry and was about to hurt you. He raised his right hand, you just closed your eyes and just waited for what was about to happen.. And just when he was about to slap you back, someone stopped his hand~

"Don't you dare lay one finger on her. You have to go through me before you do that." 

You opened your eyes to see where  the voice was coming from. To your surprise, it was Ricky! "Ricky?!" you whispered to yourself.

Ricky just looked at you and smiled."annyeong!" 

"what the ." The leader glared at Ricky and was about to punch him, but Ricky stopped him again. 
"I think you should leave or else." Ricky turned his head to the back and looked at his group of friends coming. They were so big and muscular.
The group of guys who were messing with you stepped back, and so did their leader.

"We WILL meet again." their leader pointed at Ricky. "Let's go boys.


You and Dara were so relieved. You hugged Ricky and thanked him.
"Ricky-ah! Thank you so much!" feeling like crying you said.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What can you say about this chapter? :))