Changjo's POV :)

I'm Only Me When I'm With You~

You just arrived home from school and was feeling very tired. and went immediately to your bedroom. you put your bag down ." Oh god, I still got to study for our big test tomorrow." making an irritated face while scratching the back of your neck. You the got your towel and took your bath. After taking a bath you went down to eat your dinner. you ate alone cause your father and brother wasn't home yet. After eating your dinner you went up to your room and grabbed your bag, took your Calculus book and studied.
 After studying, you laid down on your bed.
 

"ugh. I'm so tired already." you wearily said. You closed your eyes for a while and thought of ~~~~~. "God I miss her so much. how could she be? I really want to see her."  *sigh*
  You opened your eyes and took out the scrap book you made for ~~~~. it was full of ~~~~'s pictures. You took some of the pictures by yourself and some were from her facebook account since you can no longer take pictures of her.

As you turned from one page to the next, you missed her even more."You have the most beautiful smile ever. You're an angel from above. I can never be myself with any other girl but you. I hope you're the same with me too."you said as you touched her pictures. "Why is it so hard to forget you? even though  we are miles apart, you will always be in my heart." Smiling you said.

 You closed the scrap book and still kept thinking of ~~~~. You have been reminiscing the moments you've spent together.To the moment when you fell for her, "her beautiful smile and killer eyes". The moment when you and ~~~~ stared at each other during speech class, "I hope she felt the spark I felt at that time", and the last time you've seen each other. " She just doesn't know that i really mean what I said that time"~"I'm gonna miss you most" .
 " wish I had the guts to tell you how i feel ~~~~-ah". and i wish you feel the same way about me.
 You were afraid to tell ~~~~ how you feel because each time you make her feel jealous she just doesn't have a  bad reaction or anything. She just supports you and looks happy. You just don't know that it hurt her like hell each time you make her feel jealous.

*yawn* you were feeling sleepy already and so you pulled up your blanket and got yourself comfortable. You prayed, you never forgot to pray each night for ~~~~ told you before to pray each night before going to bed. After praying you made sure to kiss ~~~~'s picture you always hid under your pillow.

 " Good night ~~~~-ah. Saranghae" you hugged the picture of her and went to sleep. "hope i would dream of you tonight." you said smiling sweetly.