He's Falling Again

I'm Only Me When I'm With You~

 

 

 

“It’ okay, you’re safe now.” Ricky hugged you tight. You stepped away from him and wiped your tears away. Ricky got his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped your face. “Just let it out ~~~, It’s okay. He patted your back.
 “W-w-where’s Dara? You asked. “I’m here” she hugged you ever so tightly.
“it’s over now ~~~~~ . I’m so sorry I just kept quiet there, I was just so nervous.” She buried her face to your shoulder.
“It’s okay. I don’t blame you.” You softly smiled. “We should be thankful for Ricky, if it wasn’t for him, I don’t know what would happen to us back there.” Dara, stepped away from you, faced Ricky and said thank you. “Thank you Ricky.” Bowing, Dara said to him. “yeah, thanks Ricky.” You said.  “It’s nothing really. Good thing I followed you to make sure it was really you ~~~~. I’d never forgive myself if something happened bad to you.”
 You smiled, bowing your head. *Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Riiiiiiing!* Dara’s phone rang.
“Yoboseo? …. Ne umma.” Dara put her phone back to her bag. “~~~~, I have to go, my mom wants to meet me at her office. “Okay” you hugged her. “ Be careful araso?” You told her like you were her mom. Dara then kissed your cheek “Araso” , she smiled. She waved goodbye to you and Ricky. “Bye ~~~~! Bye Ricky!” You and Ricky looked at her as she walked away.

 “So, what do we do know?” Ricky asked. Standing by your side, he put his hands in his pockets and looked at you.
You raised your shoulders. “I don’t know.”
“How about we go the arcade?” Ricky suggested. Your face lit up as if you weren’t there a while ago.
“yeah!”
Ricky chuckled. “ You’re so cute!” he pinched your cheeks. “okay let’s go.” He grabbed your hand and dragged you towards the arcade. He bought tokens and you played and played ‘till you played every game there is at the arcade.
 “hey ~~~~, you love to sing right?”
You nodded.  “ Okay then, let’s sing.” Ricky pulled you to the KTV room and there you sang your heart out “again”.
* omo~ her voice is like an angel’s voice. I could listen to her all day. I wish she’d never stop. The way she smiles, it’s so beautiful. I think I’m fallin’ for you again ~~~~.* R4icky thought to himself as he rested his chin on his right palm.
“yaah! Ricky-ah! I’m done. Your turn now.” She handed the mic to Ricky.
“mwo? Done already?” *aish* “okay, my turn. Sit down and listen ~~~~ to the most beautiful voice in the world, he said jokingly.
You rolled your eyes and chuckled. After flipping through the pages he finally found the perfect song. He entered the numbers of the song. “ahem, ahem. Get ready to be blown away ~~~” He winked at you.
*this song is for you*


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBm0hD6w4n4


Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my baby baby baby You’re so perfect to me
Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my lady lady lady This song is only for you

I didn’t know what love was, I just liked you as a friend
It’s rare for relationships of opposite es, But we had a platonic, good friendship
My friends asked me is there something going on between you two?
But even though I told them it’s definitely not like that, They misunderstand and think otherwise, oh really!
Without me knowing, You keep looking so pretty to me
This can’t happen, I need to snap out of it And I try waking up from this dream
But when you smile at me, I fall harder for you
You’re my little Angel, What can I do about my heart?

Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my baby baby baby You’re so perfect to me
Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my lady lady lady This song is only for you

You know that we know what we want to do just by looking at each other’s eyes
And we want to do this so much in our beautiful fairy tale
Can we jump over this male/female relationship And start our love?
My pounding heart is uncontrollable
As long as we’re together, whatever we do, I love it
Will I be able to be next to you without revealing my pounding heart?
Without me knowing, You keep looking so pretty to me
This can’t happen, I need to snap out of it And I try waking up from this dream
But when you smile at me, I fall harder for you
You’re my little Angel, What can I do about my heart?

Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my baby baby baby You’re so perfect to me
Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my lady lady lady This song is only for you

Do you know my heart, know my heart, Do you know my heart, do you know my heart, Do you know my heart, Do you know or do you not know my heart (x2)

I’ve held back my confession for all this time, I was deeply worried that I would lose a friend
I spent every night laying in my worries, Only the hot sun can comfort me

Oh man, I need to be a man and have some courage If I want to have her, Now let’s set our hearts firmly
Say those words that have been deeply hidden in your heart, Shoot that cupid’s arrow, Sing this song of love

Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady
Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady
You’re my lady lady lady This song is only for you

~~~~ clapped her hands. “wohoo! You’re such an amazing singer Ricky-ah!”
Ricky blushed, “really? Thanks ~~~~” He scratched the back of his neck.
“yes, really.” ~~~~ smiled. That made Ricky’s heart melt. “sooo, you wanna take a walk outside?” Ricky asked. “Uh-huh” you nodded in agreement.

As you walked along the street, you saw a park. “Kyaaaaa!!! Swings!” you jumped up and down like a kid. You ran towards the swings and sat there and swung yourself. *awww..  She’s so cute! She’s making me fall for her even more* Ricky jogged towards the swing right next to her. They stayed there and talked to each other, sharing things they have missed out on each other and shared laughs together.

~~~~’s phone vibrated and she received a message from her mother saying that she should get home already. “owo, mom wants me home now.” She pouted. “ I think your mom is right, It’s getting dark anyway. Come on, let me walk you home.” Ricky offered. “yey! Thanks Ricky!” She hugged him tight and grabbed Ricky’s arm, dragging him towards the street. Ricky can’t help but smile and blush. *She’s holding my hand* Ricky felt his spine tingle. ~~~~ looped her arm through Ricky’s and they walked all the way to ~~~~~’s house. As they reached her house, ~~~~ faced Ricky and said goodbye. “ Ricky-ah, thanks for everything. I really had fun today. “you’re always welcome.” Ricky smiled at ~~~~~. There was a moment of silence between them. “Good night.” ~~~~ broke the silence. “Good night.” They both smiled at each other. ~~~~~  hugged Ricky then walked towards her house. Ricky was sooo happy he stood still for a while. “Bye ~~~~ - ah” have a pleasant evening. “Bye! Take care on your way home Ricky!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is this chapter? Please leave a comment. I'm very SOO sorry for the EPiC late update. *pouts*  I'm just soo busy with school stuff. I know, screw school right? kekeke. Anyway, I hope you liked  this chapter. ^_^