Sowon x You | Our Secret Spot

To My Dearest GFRIEND

[Sorry! At the end, I decided not to make this into a running story~ ]

[You can still see the old information about the idea I had though! ]


Welcome to Source Music Private All Girls Academy! Brilliant students gather at this academy to achieve their dreams.

[ SouMu Daily News ]

Similar to other academies, in SouMu, we also have our sets of cliques. Yet, the famous one, where every student dreams of joining, is none other than GFRIEND. 

They have been voted, by SouMu students, as the Girl Crush clique! Let's look at their profile:

Kim Sojung | Sowon | 12.07 | 172cm | Senior

She has been helping SouMu Student Council since her freshman years. From the bottom, she slowly became our current Vice-President. She is known to be a very caring person.

Jung Yerin | Yerin | 08.18 | 167cm |Junior

SouMu's ginseng, she is the SouMu's official Host, providing entertainment and positive energy to the cohort. Her charm is her humour, all of our students have a good laugh thanks to her.

Jung Eunbi | Eunha | 05.30 | 163cm | Sophomore

She has been featured many times in teenager magazines, crowning her as the Selfie Queen! She is also SouMu's Dispatch, as she seems to be always up to date to every gossip and news happening in the academy. Unfortunately, she has rejected our offer to join our team. Eunha please join us, we need you!

Choi Yuna | Yuju | 10.04 | 169cm | Sophomore

This is SouMu's prodigy! She is the the Track Team's athlete star as well as SouMu's Concertmaster. Despite these qualities, she is rather clumsy most of the time, tripping a lot, but never giving up! That is a quality to admire as well. It is very easy to talk with her, with her bright personality. 

Hwang Eunbi | SinB | 166cm | Freshman

She is SouMu's fashionista! She is always seen wearing very well coordinated clothes. You would think she spends a lot of time to figure her outfit of the day, but she has admitted herself that she is very lazy and wears whatever clothes she finds! She has been asked by many students to coordinate their fashion style, but she has rejected them, because she believes that it takes oneself to figure out their own aesthetic.  

Kim Yewon | Umji | 08.19 | 164cm | Freshman

Every SouMu student acknowledges her as their little sister! Something about her just makes you want to protect her. She has a very bubble personality that everyone enjoys. She is an oustanding freshman, ranked as the top student of her year. As a matter of fact, she is a hardworking student.
 

This is SouMu's very own GFRIEND. Although they are very wanted, they are unfortunately already taken. 


[ Sowon x You ]

The two of you were having lunch at your special secret spot, at the school's rooftop. You chuckled after reading the article on GFRIEND. 

- Well should I be glad that my girlfriend is such a great idol for our SouMu students? 
- Well, I am surprised they didn't put our student council's president instead, she sticked her tongue out
- It's alright, I am glad my baby is featured in our school's daily news. I am super proud of you, and I always will be.

You looked into her eyes and smiled. You could never help yourself and stare at her even after she became your girlfriend. Sowon had the brightest eyes. Whenever she took care of other people, her eyes were always gentle and kind. When she would work on projects, her eyes were determined, and full of charm. When her eyes were closed, you could see her pretty eyelashes, and you would never resist, but kiss her on the forehead, because it felt right, and you felt safe doing that. But most importantly, whenever she looked at you, her eyes showed you something unique. That was a love gaze that you two shared, something unique that was created between you two. There was no way that you would ever be able to look at anyone in that way, even if you were to fall in love with someone else. Love was never a matter of infinity, instead it is the time and memories you share together. You felt that she was time itself. You both loved each other, and that amount of love was immeasurable. 

Sometimes you wondered how did Sowon not become president instead of you. 

Sowon POV:

She is staring at me once again. I loved whenever she stares at me. Her eyes always showed me love, but it wasn't always. When we first met, she, in fact, didn't notice me, but I managed to make her notice me. She always tells me that I would have been a better president than her, but I don't think that is true. She has so much qualities that makes her a great leader. It is because of her that I strive to be better. In the beginning, I always felt like I lacked compared to her, but as we started going out, I have been slowly realizing that we complement each other in ways that no other could do. 

I love our secret spot. It is where we always have lunch together. We are cut off from the world but we have the best scenery the sky has to offer us. Everyday, this is my precious time, aside from everything else. I can rest, and just spend time with her. Time seems to be frozen, but at the same time it feels like an infinite amount of time. I can't quite get this into words, but whenever I am with her, time flows in a different way, and I love it because one hour never feels too short. We fully spend each second that we share together. 

I think it is a blessing that I am able to be motivated and wake up every morning to make our lovely lunches. The lunchbox tastes even better whenever we would feed each other. I wish this could go on forever, because I love her.


[Sorry! At the end, I decided not to make this into a running story~ ]