W..What?

+ILYWTBOMH+

Sighing, Gui stood outside the gym's locker room. Remembering what happened in the cafeteria earlier, she shook her head in embarrassment. After a few seconds, someone came out of the showers, freshly bathed as he dried his black hair with the towel resting on his shoulders.

"Roan, sorry about earlier. I was startled... I was... - everything happened so fast." Gui started. The black haired guy smiled, pinching Gui's cheek.

"Don't worry about it."

"Hebe.. she doesn't have any idea what she did." she sighed.

"Hebe?"

After a moment of silence, the man smiled, realizing what Gui meant. Seeing Gui's rather worried face, he started:

"Let's have a game. Puff out your cheeks." he started, and she did. "Now pout", and she did. "Lastly, smile.", and then she gave a grin. "Good, keep it like that or you'll lose the round. If you lose, you'll have to treat me dinner."

After saying that, both of them laughed.

=o=o=

Back in the classroom, Hebe remained irrate when she overheard a few of her classmates talking like how bad she was. The whole school heard about it already: what she did. A few seconds later, Gui came in and sat beside her.

"You should've seen Aaron's face." Hebe snickered. "It was precious."

"Uhm, Hebe... I appreciate your concern and all... but see... that... wasn't... Aaron." Gui replied, laughing nervously.

"Huh? What do you mean? It was him! I saw him with my own eyes!!!" Hebe protested.

"That was Roan." Gui paused. "His TWIN brother."

"T-Tw-twin..?"

All hell broke loose when Hebe learned from Gui that Aaron and Roan are identical twins, Aaron being the older one. It was a good thing that Gui was Roan's childhood friend and she knew what to give him for an apology gift. But still, It'll take more than apology gift for someone who humiliated the wrong person in the wrong place and time.

=o=o=

Hebe gave a smile as she wiped her sweat off her forehead as she watched that chocolate cake being baked in the oven. Gui said that chocolate cake will do the trick, plus icing. It's good that she's excellent at culinary skills.. It was her destined course, her first love.

But she ended up taking engineering instead because of her parents.

"HEBE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DO YOUR ASSIGNMENT!!!"

"I can do it in class tomorrow!"

"THERE'S A REASON WHY IT'S CALLED AN 'ASSIGNMENT'!"

Hebe growled.
No use arguing.

=o=o=

The next day was rather long, and dismissal finally came. Nervous, Hebe stood out of the empty classroom of Roan, carrying the pastry that she made. They we're probably having PE class.

A little while later, Hebe noticed Roan drinking from the fountain with a white bandana covering his hair. PE probably exhausted him.

Hebe pursed her lips and gathered every courage she had in her, eventually approaching the said guy. The student then wiped his mouth with the towel sitting on his shoulder and walked towards Hebe's direction, not minding her.

That was shen Hebe stopped infront of him. 
Confused, he raised a brow.

"A... about yesterday... I'M REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SORRY!!" she stated, bowing her head as she offered the cake. "Please let me know if there's something else I can do to show my sincerity."

Looking at the girl infront of him, the boy breathed out a smirk, his left hand holding his waist.

"So you're the one who bullied my brother."

Hearing him speak, Hebe straightened herself to see the guy remove his bandana, revealing his ash-reddish brown haircolor, eventually brushing it up.

"Y-yOU'RE-!"

"Ge!"

The two turned their attention to the younger twin who was walking towards him. Seeing Hebe, he slowed down his pace. Aaron sighed and held Hebe's shoulder to face her towards his younger brother.

"HE is Roan. The one you bathed in your iced tea yesterday. I am Aaron. His older brother." He started, pointing at Roan's black hair.

"Black hair.", then he pointed to his hair. "Reddish brown."

He paused, crossing his arms.

"I've heard about you being the last in the batch, but are you really THAT stupid, not being able to tell the difference?"

Roan just watched while his brother reprimanded her.
Aaron then pointed at the woman.

"She said she's gonna throw a cake at your face." Aaron chuckled.

"N-NO!! I-I WAS GOING TO... APO..LOGIZE."

Roan kept silent.

"This is boring. Roan, tell me if she bullies you again, okay? I'm out." Aaron gave his younger twin a pat on the shoulder before leaving. "Laters."

A MOMENT OF SILENCE.

Roan stood quietly, holding his bag strap across his shoulder.

"Roan, I..." she sighed, bowing her head. "I'm really sorry about yesterday. T-that was... really... err....IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE!!! A TOTAL MISUNDERSTANDING!!! I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!!!" she added, closing her eyes shut.

"I knew that." he sighed. "I'm used to being blamed. But pouring iced tea on me..."

A pause.

"Oh-err.." She lowered her head even more, biting her lip.

'Damn, I can't even look at him. I did enough embarrassment to last a lifetime. I HATE MYSELF!!! He isn't gonna forgive me, is he?!' she murmured to herself.

Just when Hebe was about to cry, she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. Due to reflex, she quickly looked up to see Roan's smiling face.

"It's a new one. I've never been soaked in iced tea."

She was halted.

'I-I can't believe it!!! He-He's smiling!!'

"But honestly... I think I developed a phobia on iced tea for now and I don't know how long it will last." he laughed. "Lame, huh?"

Hebe felt like crying due to happiness.

"You're... LIKE AN ANGEL!!"

"H-huh?!" Roan was shocked when he saw Hebe crying infront of him. "W-whoa, hey! Are you okay, Hebe?!"

"I'm the one at fault but still, I-!!" she added, wiping her tears with her left hand while the other one held the plastic that contained the cake she made.

"Hey, calm down. It's okay. I'm not mad! It's not that I blame you, it's really okay, HONEST!" Roan added.

"R-re-really??" Hebe sniffed.

Roan nodded with a smile on his face.

RIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

The bell sounded, telling everyone to exit the campus because it was already closing time.

"Oops. Gotta go." Roan continued, "My brother and I are going somewhere. I'll see you tomorrow." Then and there, Roan and Hebe parted ways.

Like walking on a cloud, Hebe kept her pace towards the gate.

"Oh my god.. I saw an earth angel..." she dreamily sighed, eventually blushing. After giggling to herself, she stared down at the plastic of cake she was holding.

A Pause.

"The cake!" she cried, turning back to the place where they talked. Roan was gone. Vanished into thin air.

'HEBE, YOU IDIOT!! YOU'RE SO STUPID!!!!'

=o=o=

"So I assume you did something again?"

Aaron didn't reply, his eyes focused on the road while his twin sat beside him.

"Hebe was totally angry. What did you do to the point that she could actually throw iced tea on you?" Roan asked, once again.

"Hmm? I don't know."

"Really? Was it... because of Gui? She told me that she was going to confess."

"Maybe that one." Aaron's reply. "I dumped her."

"What did you say to her?! You're so mean!" Roan whined.

"Hey, Roan, you're the one who likes Gui. She's your childhood friend, not mine. So why don't you do something to make her like you?"

"I... I'm not you." Roan softly replied.

"So you're giving up?"

Silence.

Roan looked out of the window as Aaron parked the car by the hobby shop. His brother was about to show him something. So they got down the car, and went in the store. They visit almost every week so everyone knows them already, and of course, knows how to tell the difference.

"Hey, Aaron! Roan! Good to see you guys." the owner gave them both a pat at the back. "You're here to see the car?"

"Yeah. My soon-to-be girlfriend." Aaron teased.

"She's right here." so the owner lead them to the hall where a shining, shimmering, blue sportscar was parked. It's design was superb, perfectly tinted windows, cool features... it was actually the best car one could ever want to have.

"Ah~ isn't she pretty, Roan?" Aaron sighed, looking at the vehicle. "It was love at first sight. The only one in my heart."

Roan gave his brother a smile.

"Don't worry, ge. You'll have her."

"I know."