Swimming is Fun

+ILYWTBOMH+

 

The next morning, Hebe felt rather energetic.
For some strange reason, she was actually looking forward to school.

So she then skipped down to the dining area and grabbed a tasty bread and stuck it inside . She was like a dog carrying a piece of bone between her lips as she skipped out of the door.

"I'm leaving!!!!"

=o=o=

The line by the ticket booth in the train station was rather long. Hebe almost spent fifteen minutes getting herself a ticket towards school. So after getting her ticket, the cashier stated that the train will leave shortly. She now hurried and ran up the escalator to catch the train.

When she reached the top of the stairs, the doors were already closing.

"No!! Don't close it yeeet!!" she cried. But then her eyes widened when she realized that the student standing by the door was Roan, and he was together with Gui. He immediately stuck his hand out and pushed the doors open, getting Hebe in just in time.

"Gee, thanks." Hebe blushed, looking up at Roan. "Good morning."

"Running a little late, I see." Roan teased, with a smile.

"It's a good thing Roan was able to open the doors." Gui sighed.

"Yeah, it was a close one! I might end up cut into two!" Hebe giggled.

"Haha!! When Gui and I were in high school, her skirt got stuck and she cried all the time in the train! It was a really embarrassing situation as well so I also cried. Pretending that we're lost." Roan smiled. Hearing this, Gui playfully hit Roan's shoulder.

"Stop bringing that up again, Roan!"

Seeing the close bond between the two, Hebe realized something. 
Roan probably has feelings for her.

So the three finally got off to their stations and walked towards class. Hebe walked like a loner behind Roan and Gui as she spotted a bakery shop that just opened at the side. Remembering that she had to give Roan her apology gift, she immediately went to buy that Devil's Food cake with the icing made with melted premium belgian chocolates. It was rather expensive, but it was worth it.

=o=o=

While the professor taught Trigonometry, Hebe just scribbled 'Roan' over and over on her notebook, while Gui busied herself writing notes.

"...then you have to solve for the X in order to know the value of f... so we all know about transposition, right class? Sooo... Hebe, what are you going to do?"

Hebe suddenly stood as the professor called her attention.

"I'm going to... give the cake to Roan!!"

AWKWARD MOMENT.

"Hebe, I'm talking about the problem, not about YOUR problem." the professor repeated. After that, the other classmates giggled while Gui shook her head. It seems that Hebe will remain restless until she gives the cake to Roan.

LUNCHBREAK.

Hebe was fixing things inside her locker when she noticed a letter inside. Her locker doesn't have a padlock so anyone can throw their trash in. But it was a letter... and it was from...

"Roan?!" Hebe said to herself feeling her face heat up a bit, eventually opening the letter.

"Hebe, Please come to the olympic pool. I need to see you.", was its message. Biting her lowerlip, Hebe gave herself a nod, then grabbing the cake with her.

God has given her a chance.

=o=o=

Hebe slowly walked around the pool while waiting for Roan. A class has just ended because the stone floor was still wet, and the kickboards are still scattered everywhere. But still, the olympic pool was quite a view.

"I wish I know how to swim." she whispered to herself, staring at the 10 feet deep olympic pool just three inches away from her feet.

She jerked up when someone tapped her shoulder. She smiled, turning to her back.

"Roan?"

She was confused to see three girls in uniform, looking at her.

"Uhm... I'm sorry. Are you... going to clean the area?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"We're Roan's friends. He told us to come here." the blonde started, raising a brow at her. "He's in a meeting so he asked us to go instead. He mentioned about an unfinished business."

"Really?! I'm so relieved! I knew he was expecting the cake." Hebe smiled, handling the plastic to the girl. "Please give it to him and please tell him I'm sorry again."

"Wow~ His favorite." one giggled as she opened the box. "Mind if we check it?"

"Sure." Hebe's reply as she watched them stare at each other while giving a smirk, holding the cake on their hands.

"Well, Roan wants us to say something to you too." another added.

"Really? What is it?" It was a matter of minutes before the cake went flying exactly towards Hebe's face, with the three girls laughing.

"Feeling embarrassed?! That doesn't even compare to what you did to him in the cafeteria!" they laughed. "You should be ashamed of yourself, !!"

Hebe's smile faded, as she wiped her cheek with her hand, seeing the brown icing that is covering her face.

"What's wrong? Is it delicious? I BET IT IS!" another one added. "Roan must be laughing at you right now. You shouldn't take advantage of his kind-heartedness. Or else you'll get it... FROM US!"

"You guys... do you even know how much this is?! It's my three-day allowance!" Hebe protested.

"Oh?! Your three-day allowance, is it?! Well, isn't it worth it eating it all by yourself?! Make sure to clean yourself afterwards, !" another round of laughter. Seeing them laughing rather happily at her embarrassment, Hebe breathed out a smirk and scooped some of the icing on her face.

"Yeah... it was worth it. But it'll be more fun to share it with you!!" Hebe replied, slapping her, leaving a thick serving of icing on her face. The other girls were not amused. "How is it?! Delicious?! It's MELTED BELGIAN CHOCOLATE." Hebe growled.

"Why you, STUPID LOSER!" the girl angrily pushed Hebe towards the pool. "You're so messy! You should take a bath!" the girls just laughed while Hebe struggled to save her freaking life. She just pushed her towards the deepest part of the pool.

"Help! I can't swim!" Hebe called out, desparately flapping her arms.

"S...seriously?" one of the girls commented.

"What the did you guys just do?!"

The three immediately turned to their backs to see a reddish-brown haired guy who saw the whole thing.

"A-Aaron!"