Two

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, come here! let me put some lotion on you.” said Chaerin cheekily as she scooted closer to Jiyong and started rubbing his palm with the lotion. They were spent their holiday in one of the most luxurious and private resort in Maldives and this is their last day and they decided to spent it on the private beach and now they were sat on the big chair with Jiyong just only in his boxer and Chaerin in her swim suit chillin with some champagne and strawberries.

“Tell me what you’re thinking, Oppa.” spoke Chaerin with her soft voice. Jiyong rested his arms in Chaein petite waist and brought her closer to him “I don’t know. I’m just going to miss you so much.” Jiyong murmured then nuzzle into Chaerin’s neck.

“And I’m gonna miss you so much too, Oppa. And let’s spend this last day to the fullest okay?” Chaerin carresed Jiyong’s cheeck then gave him a kiss on his sweet lips then Jiyong deepen the kiss for a while. They both smiled to each other after parted their lips. He grabbed the blanket behind him then put it all over Chaerin’s body “Yah! what are you doing, Oppa?!!” she struggled to free her body from the blanket while she still put lotion on his body.

“I don’t want to share what’s mine.” He said cheekily then hug her body. “Aish Oppa!! how can I get my skin tanned if you covering this blanket all over my body?!!” he’s the one that ask her to sun bathing and he’s also the one that doesn’t want her to do that, pabbo Oppa.

“Because you are mine. And I don’t like to share.” he grinned then tighten the blanket on his girl’s body and she just rolled her eyes on his answer then started masagging his forehead. Jiyong put his hands above her hands then kissed it “Come on baby let me put some lotion on you too.”

“Then I should open this blanket, right?” she strated pulling it off but her hand was stopped by Jiyong “No no. I’m gonna do it my way.” he fixed the blanket over her body then started putting lotion on her part of body that he can see that is front part of her body start with hands, neck, tummy then slipped his hands under the blanket to put it o her back. “I know you just do it for your satisfaction right?” she chuckled. She couldn’t belive it how childish her Oppa is. “And you enjoyed this aren’t you?” he smirked and continue his activity, she grinned. They couldn’t lie because they loved skinships too much.

“Come on Chae, let’s swim.” Jiyong pulled Chaerin hands but she shake her head, “No, I want to lay down, so I could get my skin tanned.”

“But I want to swim, Chae.” he whinned then pouted. “Then swim Oppa, there’s a big pool here Oppa, if you can’t see.” she looked at him weirdly. “But I want you to acccompany me, Chae!” he still tried to pull her hands. “I’m here Oppa, what’s the problem?”  

“But you’re five step away from the pool and that’s too far from me!” she can’t belive what she heard. “What the, Oppa!! we’re on the edge of the pool now! I can even put my feet into the water! what do you mean by too far?!” she can’t belive that he could be this childish and cute at the same time.

Without answering her questions, he carried her without warning that made her squealed, immediatly put his arms around his neck. “Oppa!!” she glared at him, “ I. want. you. to. stay. beside. me.” he kissed her cutely every word that make her grinned widely. “I love my clingy Oppa.” she hold onto his neck tighter and sneaked her legs around his waist.

They spent the rest day swimming and fooling around, they also cuddling and talk about their work and music at night. They hang out in some restaurant near their resort, they felt happy because they could go out together without worrying anything and do anything that other normal couples would do.

Before they both got spent holiday together, they have to reassure their Sajangnim first while Scooter was fine with the idea, but YG doesn’t aggred to this for once because he afraid that if their relationship discovered by their fans, Chaerin will got the hate while she was finishing her world tour and he doesn’t want her world tour got the impact because he knows how hard she worked for that.

After Jiyong told him that they were ready for any consequences that might happen and after some considerations then he finally agreed. He doesn’t want to see his two favorite that he already felt like his own kids suffer again and wanted to see them happy.

Upon reaching Seoul from Maldives, they both immediately occupied by work, Jiyong with his upcoming album and Chaerin with her unfinished world tour. She have three more cities to go and then she have two months for another break.

***

Jiyong put his head down on the table. He looks so messed up. It’s been 3 months since his secret gate away with Chaerin and also since he saw her. He’s inside his studio fixing some details for his comeback while Chaerin just finished her last concert yesterday and she will back to Seoul in two days.

He kept looking at his phone since yesterday hoping there’s some call or massages from her but he recieved nothing from her and he also tried to call her but it goes straight to voice mail. “Yah! Lee Chaerin!” he scratch his hair frustradedly.

“What happened, Ji?” Youngbae asked him softly, seeing his bestfriend in the miserable state. “Bae, I’m so worried. Chaerin didn’t pick my call since yesterday.”

“Maybe she’s sleeping, Ji. You know how tired it was having two-days concert.” Youngbae tried to making him feel better but it doesn’t work. Jiyong can’t keep his mind from thinking about the bad things that could happend to her.

“Come on, Ji. You need a break. Let’s get you something to eat.” Youngbae pull Jiyong’s hand with him. Jiyong shut down his phone and left it charging inside his studio and walk after Youngbae.

Three hours later Jiyong cameback to his studio and found his phone charged. He sat on the couch and turn his phone on. He looked at the screen and his eyes grow bigger in shock to see eight  misscall from his Chaerin and four misscall from his boss. His heart pounding because of the worriedness for Chaerin. Before he could make a call to Chaerin, his phone ringing with her name on itn and suddenly a smile creeps into his face.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry baby, I left my phone on the studio.”

“Hey Ji, this is me Chaerin’s manager. She has been called you like five times and I just want to inform you that she is sick and admitted to hospital right after her concert ends and she’s fainted at the backstage because lack of oxygen and barely breathing. About thrty minutes ago she woke up and told me that she needs to call you Ji.” His smile faded.

“How is she, Hyung? is she gettin better? I’ll come to lA.”

“Don’t worry Ji, shes’s gettin better and I already ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter