One

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

Oh my god this is . I’ve finished my military duty but I’m not happy at all. How come she can’t come with me. I have to go home with my manager only, because the only person that I want to go with suddenly can’t come. She said she had to go to LA to fix something. Argh! I miss her so bad I want to lock her up in my apartment with me but this morning she called me that she had to go. “What’s with the black face Jiyong-ah?” my manager ask me, then I turn my head to his direction. “Nothing, Hyung.” he just smirk at me. I don’t care. I’m not in the mood right now, then I turn my head to facing the road again. Suddenly my phone ringing I tought it was Chaerin but turned out it is my mom. I sigh before answering her call.

“ Oh Eomma, I’m on my way now.”

“ What’s with the gloomy voice, Jiyong-ah?” 

“It  just that Chaerin couldn’t come tonight. She had to go to LA.”

“It’s okay Ji, she will make it up to you later. Don’t be sad okay? take care.”

“Arasseo, Eomma.”

I hang up.

Thirty minutes later I finally reach my home. I got out from the car after thanking Hyung for picking me up. I enter the lawn and then open the door. “Eomma! Appa! I’m home.” I said while taking off my cap and my shades along with the jacket and place it on the couch. “Omo, Jiyong-ah, why are you skinnier? everyone will think that I didn’t gave you enough food!” said my mother while hugging me. “No one will think like that, Eomma.” she just frown after hearing my answer and I just smile at her. “How have you been, son?” asked my father.

 “I’m fine, Appa. Just a little tired.” answer me. I take a seat at the couch to check my phone if there’s massage from Chaerin, but there’s none. I sigh again. Then I see my mother coming with some drink in her hand. “That’s okay Ji, I know she doesn’t want to go too.” my mother trying to make me feel better and I know what Chaerin feels but I can’t help to feel upset. I just nodded while sipping some tea that my mother brought. “Do you want to eat now?” she asked and I shake my head, no. “I want to lay down for a while, Eomma.” and now I’m laying on the couch with turning my back to them and try to ease my mind while closing my eyes.

Chaerin

Aigoo, look at this oppa! getting skinnier each day. I finaly walk to the living room where’s Jiyong oppa with his parents at. His mother came to my direction and closing the gap between us then whisper to me “He’s longing for you, Chae.” I smiled and nodded my head then his father just patted and squeezed my shoulder giving his light smile to me. I walked into the couch where Jiyong Oppa was.  

This morning I lied to him that I couldn’t come with him to visit his parents, I want to make a surprise for him and of course I will spend my day with him after he finished his military duty but I can’t came to pick him up because I know everyone will make a fuss abaout it. I told his parents about my plan and they agree and wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter