Chapter 5

Under the Mask

  

Hyesung's POV

 

When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.

Maybe because of that, I could sleep safe and sound?? Maybe because Eric was there by side, I  could sleep without having my usual nightmare?? Oh!! What the hell I am thinking???? Should just get up and wash face to make myself  fresh!! 

After walking out of my bathroom, I find a cloth covering some dishes on my dining table, with a post-it note saying 

"Hyesungie!!!" Damn! I can literally hear his voice calling me while reading this!! 

"I made some dishes for you to eat . I thought you might me hungry since you have been sleeping almost all the day" huh?? Almost all the day?? I look at clock and that's true, it's almost 6 in the evening. Hmmm....I think I am hungry now too..

"Since I couldn't find any proper things to prepare for you , not even a knife or scissors to slice Kimchi!I went back to my room to cook, oh!!  I took your key to open and send these! But don't worry! I didn't make copy of your key and I placed your key back on where you placed, ah.....btw, I think you should at least keep knife or something sharp to keep as weapons in case you are in emergency! And this is ph number !! Phone me after you finish eating and I'll be there as lightning!! Don't forget to re-heat! Okie??"

With that, a number at the very end of the notes.

"Why would I keep them, they won't protect me from danger...they'll just give me harm......"

 

I find Kimchi fried rice with fried egg ( fried in heart shaped which I may add) ,several side dishes and  a glass of milk....."Kyuttts...this mikkulaji! He is doing whatever he wants!!!Hmmm...guess I need to save his number first"

 

Eric's POV 

 

It's almost 6:30, I wonder he is awake now? He is more interesting than I have thought, he is more mysterious than I have thought. First I thought he alway covers his face because he is ugly but it was totally wrong! He is so damn gorgeous!! More beautiful than most of the girls I have ever seen! So I thought he covers his face with mask maybe because of his scar on his left cheek. Ya, that scar. I wonder how he got it? Did it have any association with his debt?? Maybe those gangsters made him that scar?? And his debt , how he got that much debt?? Maybe because his family don't provide him?? Oh! Ya..how about his family?? Now, come to think of it, I really know nothing about him, all I know is his place, his name , his face and his voice.....but that is enough! Yes, enough for me to fall in love with him totally. Even though I don't know how did he get that scar, but I'm sure that a Minute I saw his face and I could find a thousand things that I love about you.........

*knock knock*

Huh?? Who would be here at this time?? I open the door and find the one who I least expected to see......Hyesungie!!!!! Oh! He is wearing his mask again....

"Ah, Hyesungie?? What are you doing here??" I ask in disbelief. He shoves the tray he is carrying ,oh,thoses dishes.

"Hyesung-ah!! You can just phone me and I will come and pick up those, you don't need to come and give yourself" I take a tray from him and he looks like he wants to say something, so I invite him to my room.

He is sitting quietly for about ten minutes since he enters my room,I left him like that and busied myself washing dishes,making hot chocolate for us...actually I'm giving him time to talk to me.

"What you wanna say Hyesung?? You won't be here unless you have something to say,right??"

"You......." quietly he says......."why did you promise to give my debts when you don't even know me and about the debts??"

"I saw you were being threatened and they hurt you...do you think I would waste any time to think those?? And I already told you, I will keep my promise. So don't talk me about that again!" 

"But......but...."

"No but Hyesungie! "

"No...I think you have right to know about mine and the debts"