Chapter 4

Under the Mask

 

Eric's POV

 

 Life is not the amount of breaths you take.

It's the moments that takes your breath away....

I can't even believe my eyes what I am seeing.

"So beautiful!"! That's the only think my poor brain can search to describe this situation....

In front of me, there is an angel standing....

Never in my life, I had seen such a beautiful creature, girl and not to mention boys.....

He is now not wearing a mask that he always used to wear to hide himself from others......

I can't even believe why he does so....he's the most beautiful human being I have ever seen. Oh! Wait....is there a scar on his left cheek?? Hmmmm....let me look carefully..

"Eric Mun!!!!!" I wake up from my thoughts as he shouts right into my ears.

"Huh?? What ?? What Hyesungie??"

"I asked you why you are here??"

"Oh!! That....ah....ah! Right! I heard that you took a leave today. So I want to know if you are okay or not. I was worried that you might get hurt from yesterday incident!"

"I'm okay! Now bye!" He tries to close the door but I was quicker than him

"Wait Hyesungie.....ah..." actually I had nothing to say,I just wanted to see his face more.

"Now what??" He asks me in impatient tone.

Oh I think I just learnt a new fact about Shin Hyesung, he is really short-tampered.

"Oh...that, I ...I want to discuss about your debt!"

I think I made a mistake because I can see his face turns dark in seconds

"That! Don't worry, I won't make you pay for my debt!"

"But Hyesungie! I gave promise to them! I must keep my promise!"

"Kyukkks! That's the problem! Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them," He said.

 

"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway just to make his lover far from harm!"He looks shocked to hear my answer. He doesn't answer me back for few minutes....."go back ! I want to sleep now!" 

"Let me wait till you fall asleep!"

"What??? No way!!!!"

"But Hyesungie,I'm worried about you!!! And you know you can't win me when it comes to whining and I'm not Eric Mun,if I give up easily. I will keep whining to you so you can't sleep!"

He takes a minute to make decision but I can see clearly that he is so sleepy . "Ah! Fine!! Just don't try to do anything!!!!"

"Yes! I promise!!"

I sit there quietly next to his bed, he fell asleep in a few minutes.

I keep watching him sleeping and I'm more sure of muse that, I fell in love the way he fall asleep: slowly and then all at once.

"Hyesungie! Believe me that you're everything that just makes my world complete........."