003

(BxB) Strangers' Fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Throbbing morning[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Sunlight kissed the skin and made the sleeping guy felt awake. Eyes closed, he blindly draped his arm to block the light. Feeling his cheek and head moved, he wrinkled and began to feel awake. Trying to open his eyes, he groaned when his head throbbed. He shut his eyes for a while before opening it again. Musky scent and skins, those caught into his senses and his brain tried to figure out. He looked up and widened his eyes. “What the- auch.” He held his head as he sat up too quickly. He even felt sore down there. “What the hell happened last night-” He looked at himself. Shirtless, . His eyes ran over the guy he found he was sleeping on just now. Same state. “No… don’t tell me…” He groaned again as the throbbing got worst.

By the continuous sound, the sleeping guy was awake. He blinked few times, looking around. His eyes landed on the guy sitting up on the bed. He was about to say something when the other guy beat him first. “Who are you?”

“We didn’t exchange name yesterday… right. I’m Choi Seungcheol. You?” Seungcheol asked carefully, giving a smile. He was looking at the smaller, taking the beautiful view. Sensing the look, the guy pulled the blanket to cover himself. He looked away when he accidentally saw Seungcheol’s exposed lower part. Seungcheol just smiled when he saw the same cuteness. Damn it, why he’s so cute?

“What happened?” Seungcheol looked at the smaller.

“You don’t remember?”

“I don’t know, my head hurts to remember.” The smaller sighed heavily. “But I think I know.”

“I guess… you feel pain there…” Seungcheol said.

“ it, I don’t give a that happened. If you didn’t come and approach me, we didn’t end up like this. I’m not even into this kind of thing.” He scoffed and tried to get up as he felt the headache eased a bit. He strengthened his will to get up and leave right then, feeling uncomfortable and disgusted with himself. Seungcheol froze in his seat didn’t know what to say when he felt guilty as the word says. While Seungcheol still was contemplating, the smaller guy had finish getting clothed and left. “Forget that this ever happen.”

“Wa- wait…” Seungcheol sighed when the door closed. “You didn’t even say your name yet…”

 

 

Jihoon gritted his teeth, scrubbing himself even harder. When he got home, he was lucky his parents were out working. They probably didn’t realize he wasn’t home. Jihoon found himself sticky and dirty with and was even mad to find hickey on his body. He quickly stripped himself and got into shower. While cleaning himself and cooling off his hazy head, the hangover subsided little by little and memories of the night started to get in him. Jihoon shivered as he remembered he did start it. He cursed himself when he remembered everything, crystal clear. Somehow, he was mad with himself.

‘What the hell I’m thinking? I’m not going near alcohol in the future.’ Jihoon let water fall on top of his head. He had drinks previously but he never go all the way so he didn’t know if alcohol could do things to him. He guessed it had been answered now and Jihoon felt ashamed of what happened. ‘Of all things, Lee Jihoon. Why you slept with a guy? Ugh.’

Jihoon stepped out from the shower when he felt fresh and less dirty. He knew he’s clean but he realized the trace of last night will be permanently in his head and he would never feel clean anymore. Jihoon wore comfortable pants and picked up a tee as he didn’t have class today. He examined himself in front of the mirror when he was about to wear the tee. He scoffed as he stared at the purple mark on his collarbone. “I’m gonna cursing that Seungcheol guy endlessly if he left mark on visible place.” Jihoon groaned and pulled over the tee. When he was about to exit the room, his phone rang and Jihoon went to get it. He saw the caller and picked it up.

“Jihoon hyung! Good grief, are you home?”

“Yeah, I do. Why?”

“Where have you been last night? I tried to find you at the party but not seeing you at all. I’m pretty much drunk last night so I thought you went home. I go to your house but you’re not home. I call few times and you don’t answer. I wait thou because I’m worried, but being drunk made me fall asleep.” Jihoon heard Seungkwan groaned at the end of sentence. He could guess the younger was just awake with throbbing head.

“Sorry, I was too drunk to remember too. I-” Jihoon paused. He decided not to say anything to Seungkwan. “I kinda go to empty room in that house and sleep. I got home at dawn.” Jihoon made the lie. He was sure no one saw him leaving the room earlier so no one will know it, except that guy.

“Great then. You’re okay, right?”

“I’m fine.” Seungkwan sighed on the other side.

“Fine, I will come to see you later when I’m over this headache. Take care hyung.”

“You too, Seungkwan. Get some painkiller.” Seungkwan hummed before ended the call. Jihoon stared at the phone for a while before exhaling. “Sorry, Kwan. I lied. Don’t think it’s important to tell you if last night will be just forgotten.” Jihoon whispered to himself.

 

 

“Eh, you’re here hyung?” Soonyoung startled when he saw Seungcheol came into the kitchen. Seokmin and Soonyoung were cleaning the bar. The other places were cleaned by some people that Seokmin hired to help. If you’re wondering, Seokmin is from a rich family. Seungcheol gave them a small smile as he looked at the bar. Yesterday’s event came fresh in his head. Seungcheol took a breath as he pushed the dirty thought at the back of his head. He already cleaned up and he didn’t want to get a in front of the guys.

“You sleep in one of the rooms, Seungcheol hyung?” Seokmin asked this time. Soonyoung handed Seungcheol some juice. Seungcheol thanked him.

“Yeah, I do. Too drunk to go home. Sorry didn’t tell you first Soonyoung.” Soonyoung shook his head.

“It’s okay.” Soonyoung said and was about to help Seokmin again when he noticed something on Seungcheol’s neck. “Wait a second, you aren’t too drunk to go home.” Soonyoung said. Seungcheol raised his brow when Soonyoung came to him pointing at his neck. Seokmin was looking over. “You got a laid!” Seungcheol startled as he palmed his neck where the hickey was.

“Huh? Hyung slept with someone?” Seokmin was a bit shocked to know that as he knew about Seungcheol’s rules. Seungcheol blushed while Soonyoung grinned teasingly.

“Finally after so many parties you go, you hook up. Now, tell me who this lucky one is.” Soonyoung beamed, nudging Seungcheol to talk. Seungcheol bit his lips.

“I… erm…” Seungcheol remembered the last words from that guy before he left. “I don’t know his name.”

“Huh?” Soonyoung frowned. “How is that so? Wait. He?” Seungcheol nodded. “Okay, I don’t mind what gender, but how come you don’t know the name?”

“Hyung, you’re not just screwing up right?” Seungcheol shook his head when Seokmin said that.

“No, no. I’m not that low… even though yesterday was a bit carried away, I swear I’m attracted to him and now feeling some

Please log in to read the full chapter