Chapter Two - Her

The Remembered & The Forgotten (A BTS Fanfiction)

Third Person POV

Jungkook and Hae-In walked around until they reached a bench and seated themselves upon it. The boy was sincerely happy to be going to the same university as his girlfriend but at the moment, his mind was oddly preoccupied.

The girl he'd bumped into, who was she? 

Something about her made Jungkook wish he'd gotten a chance to talk to her longer. For some reason, he felt... connected to her?

Jungkook shook his head mentally. I mean, that's impossible. I don't even know her.

Hae-In stared at Jungkook questioningly and planted a kiss on his cheek. He quickly fell out of his trance and smiled cheekily at the girl.

"What was that for?" he asked her.

"Do I need a reason for kissing you?" she countered.

Jungkook chuckled, "that's not a real kiss anyway."

The boy started to inch his face slowly toward the girl in hopes to plant a kiss on her lips but she declined. Hae-In placed her hand on top of his lips. Jungkook pouted which made Hae-In laugh because, her boyfriend was just so cute.

"Are you okay Jungkook? You seem a little out of it," Hae-In asked concerned.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck  and chuckled nervously. He wasn't sure if he should inform Hae-In about his sudden interest in the girl he'd bumped into earlier. Though, he decided—since a fundamental part of their relationship was trust—he'd tell her instead of hiding it away. I mean, it wasn't like Jungkook was suddenly in love with her or she was his first love. He didn't even know her.

"That girl we bumped into, do you know who she is?" Jungkook finally asked.

Hae-In's heart stopped beating for a good three seconds. Her breathing shortened and she had to quickly compose herself so that Jungkook wouldn't notice. 

"You have been going here longer than me obviously, so I was just wondering if you've seen her around often," Jungkook continued.

Hae-In knew who she was. She knew exactly who the girl was.

"No, I've never seen her before."

"Oh. That's cool. I was just wondering," and they dropped the subject. 

They moved on to talk about where Jungkook was staying—in the dorms of course; his parents couldn't dare let his studies fall because he wasn't close enough to make it to class. Though, Jungkook would gladly argue that missing class had nothing to do with the distance between the school building and his own living spaces. They talked about the classes they had together and the day went on regularly. Except, Hae-In was on edge. Jungkook still seemed set on figuring out who the girl was and Hae-In couldn't let that happen.

Hae-in knew exactly who she was and what this girl meant to the two of them. More specifically Jungkook.

It was her. Jungkook's first love. The girl who shared the same name as her own. The girl who loved the man she loved.

Lee Haein.

 

 

A/N

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what did you think?

Interesting right? Obviously since it's written by me. Lol kidding! :) 

I hope y'all liked it though. 

I also want to let you readers know that I'm kind of horrible at writing romantic scenes or stories in general so if it , I sincerely apologize ahead of time.

This chapter was not edited(well).

-TallProud