Of Day Off and Adorable Min Yoongi

Everything That Revolves Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally a day off.
No making beats, no writing lyrics, no composing, just no... working.
As much as Yoongi loves his job, it still drains him so a day off is always very much appreciated.

Like usual, Yoongi prefer spending his day off on the bed. Of course, with his baby boyfriend as the cherry on top.
Currently, the two of them are laying on the bed ,with half of Taehyung's body on Yoongi's chest, his hand running up and down the older's hand, as they watch the random show playing on the TV in their room.

"Having fun?" Yoongi whispers to Taehyung's right ear as he notices the younger tracing the veins on his hand.
"Yeah," Taehyung hums, snuggling more to the warm embrace his lover provides, eyes half open and he's soon to fall into slumber.
And he does.
"Babe?" Yoongi calls when the hand stops. He looks over to Taehyung, eyes closed and breathe even.
The producer sighs contentedly at the sight. Love, respect and adoration shining on his eyes as he studies Taehyung's facial features.
"You know I love you right, Tae? I truly do. Even though I didn't say it out loud as often as you do." He whispers, Taehyung's cheek.

"I know, hyung. I love you too."

Yoongi's heart almost stopped right there and then, red rushing immediately to color his cheeks, "What the , Tae." He growls lowly, embarrassment coating his words. "I thought you were asleep."
Taehyung chuckles, blinking his eyes open, "I am. Just..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter