Of Promise and Movie Night

Everything That Revolves Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite being super tired, promise is promise and never did Jungkook wants to disappoint his boyfriend by breaking promises.
That's how Jungkook find himself in Taehyung and Jimin's shared apartment, Taehyung's room to be precise and his bed, for the full detail, for their movie night. Which Taehyung has been looking forward to since forever because they haven't been able to spend that much time together lately.


Jungkook lays himself comfortably and let Taehyung sets up the whole thing.
Taehyung believes he didn't even take that long in setting it up but when he turns around to ask what movie Jungkook wants to see, he found the boy asleep. Taehyung frowns and walk over to him, poking his on the cheek in case he's just teasing him but even after Taehyung made fun of him, no, Jeon Jungkook doesn't wake up.

Taehyung sighs, small smile on his lips, "Should've said if you're that tired." He mumbles quietly and leans in to press their lips together. He's taken aback when Jungkook actually responded to the kiss in the state he is.

As Taehyung pulls away, Jungkook's eyes slowly opens. "Tae?"
"Sorry, did I wake you?"
"No.. sorry I fell asleep."
"It's fine babe, you sleep. I'll watch by myself."
Jungkook shakes his head and pulls himself up. "So what are we watching."
Taehyung frowns and pinches his cheek, "You don't need to force yourself."
"I'm not," Jungkook argues with an unconvincing yawn but Taehyung knows better tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter