Of Home Alone and Instagram Live

Everything That Revolves Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Taehyung is home alone. Which is considered pretty rare, really, since he's always got at least one of his bae with him.
Earlier today, Jimin has left as he's got morning class. Jungkook, their youngest, has gone out to the gym while their eldest, Yoongi, has gone to his studio early in the morning. Leaving Taehyung to wake up with 3 different notes on the nightstand.

Taehyung has been quite.. happy, honestly saying. No, not like he dislike their company or such thing. It's just.. been awhile since he's had his 'me-time' so he's ecstatic at the thought of being alone.

But damn, how wrong he is.
Ever since those 3 entered his life, it's never the same without them anymore.
That's how Taehyung found himself moping around in their bedroom with TV on. He was contemplating whether to call them or not before an idea flashed.

Right, he's a youtuber + instaceleb.
He's got some fans to please, so why not surprise them with a live?

Happy to finally find a thing to do, and thankfully those thing will somehow 'caught' his baes' attentions as well, if they are on their phone, of course, he quickly grabs his phone and logs into his instagram.

He goes immediately to the live section, thrilled and excited at the responses he'll be getting. Everyone will probably be surprised.

"Hey, everyone!" Taehyung greets cheerfully, his signature smile intact as he waves to his camera.
Just in matter of second, 1k+ peoples are watching. Including some of his bestfriends. But no signs of his boyfriends.

Taehyung pouts but quickly maintain his expression. "How are you guys doing?" He asks and reads the comment.

A lot of 'I'm fine', 'exam is killing me', 'doing good, what about you?' 'have you been eating well' some sort of response filled the comments section and Taehyung chuckles. 
"Aww to those having good days, I'm happu for you too and to those who aren't, fighting!"

Then a comment caught his eyes.

'Are you alone? How rare!' And it's from one of his best friend, Hoseok.

-unbeknownst to Taehyung, 'Parkchimchimmie', 'mfyg030993' and 'JeonKookie' has joined the live-

"I am doing fine, everyone! And just now, Junghoeseok aka our Hoseokkie-hyung asked if I was alone. And yes, I'm alone. My boyfriends all left me," He fakes sobbed.

'What!?', 'How dare they!', 'As if, Tae!', 'They love you too much'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter