Of Pool and The incident

Everything That Revolves Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, the boys has been very excited. Of course, minus Yoongi. What's so exciting about going to pool? Not only they'll get sunburn, they will end up getting tired too. Yoongi prefer sitting holed up inside his room thousand times more better.
But of course, his three baby boys won't let him be. Not when they're hanging out with only the four of themselves and especially not when they're going out with their full squad.

"Come on, hyung. It'll be fine, you'll have fun, promise," Jimin kisses the older's cheek as he lead him inside with the others. "Beside it's 4.30 pm already, no sunburn."
Yoongi just shrugs as they all went in after Namjoon paid for them as he said he is treating today.

The first one to get into the water is none other than the hyper kids and their leader which is Hoseok and the hyper kids group consist of the maknae line. Jungkook, Taehyung and of course, Jimin.
They jumped inside as soon as they've done a little stretching and ridding their pants, which actually hides their swimming trunks.

Yoongi watches them with amusement as he set himself down on the chair on the side, Namjoon and Seokjin taking their time in going to get dressed as well as stretching.
"You're not going down?" Seokjin asks.
"I will," Yoongi is quick to answers as though he is fiddling with his phone. "Not now."
"If you say so. You know the kids will dump you inside if you don't," He replies and sits beside Yoongi, making him frown.
"Aren't you going down?"
"I will. But I feel like accompanying you for a bit."
"Well.. thank you?" Yoongi says in questioning manner while using his phone to take photos of them all playing inside the water.
"You're welcome. Oh if you want take pictures, take mine too!"


"Ugh, it's tiring." Jimin breathes out as he leans to the pool side. 
"Tired already babe?" Jungkook follows after him. "So unlike you?"
Jimin shrugs, "I don't know."
"What's up?" Taehyung, seeing his two lovers together, comes to join them. 
"Jimin said he's tired."
"Already?"
Jimin gives them a smile, "I'm fine, duh. Probably the dance routine wore me out."
Jungkook and Taehyung looks unconvinced but they nod and continue swimming around, playing with each other and their hyungs.
It's around 15~20 minutes later, when they are taking a break, Jimin says, "I feel like fainting?"

But everyone laughs it off, thinking that Jimin was exaggerating but oh boy, how wrong are they.

Approximately 5 minutes later, Jimin jumps out of the water. "I feel like puking."
Limping his way to the seat between Yoongi and Seokjin and how shocked they are when Jimin collapsed to the chair.
"Jimin?" Yoongi asks, standing up and alarmed as Jimin almost fell to the back. Thankfully, Jin is quick enough to hold onto him.

The panic increases as they watch Jimin's eyes rolling back, body shaking as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter