I'm not a single anymore..

It's a deal!

Hongki keep fidgety in his seat. The Choi Family haven’t come yet. He still could believe himself for agreeing to this marriage. But, it’s to late to say no when he see three people come to their way.

“Ah! They already coming!” Hongki’s mom stand to welcome her friend and share a little hug and kisses. His dad shake hand with Mr. Choi in bussines but friendly manner.

Hongki turn his head to look at the handsome man beside them. Choi-Playboy-Jonghun. Hongki snort and look away.

“Ah.. you must be Hongki.. God.. you’re truly beautiful!” Mrs.Choi exclaim. She rush to Hongki and give him a big hug and pinch on the cheeks.

“Beautiful indeed..”

Hongki look at Jonghun and see a forming smirk at those pretty lips of his.

Oh, how Hongki want to puch that arrogant face right now. Ck!

The dinner went with almost all of the chit-chat from the two moms. They still didn’t talk about the arrangement marriage yet. All of the time, Hongki will always try to avoid the stare from the guy in front of him. ‘What the heck is he looking at!’ Hongki shout in his mind.

“Ehem!” Mr.Choi cough to get the attention.

“I know, this’s rare we have a spesial dinner together. Especially for you two, Jonghun and Hongki to come with us. Actually, we want to tell you something.” Mr.Choi stop for a while. He look at Hongki’s parent and nod.

“We decide to make an arrangement marriage to you two.”

Silent. No one dare to talk or say something. Hongki look at Jonghun to find some clue, but none. He didn’t freak out or make a disgusting face. No, he still look calm and cool.

“Jonghun?” Jonghun’s father ask.

“Well, although I disagree with this. I know you’ll just forces me anyway. So, why you try to ask me? Just tell  me the date.” Jonghun smile and continue eat his desert.

 

XOXOXOXOmeetingXOXOXOXO

 

Hongki POV

What was that! How could he said nonsense! I thought if I couldn’t end this crazy arrangement marriage, he’ll broke this eventually. Now, how could I escape from this nightmare! God why you hate me so much!

I exused myself to the restroom. I need to calmdown. I run and almost bump with the waiter. After I found the restroom I slam the door. The running water from the sink calm me. I wash my face and look at the mirror. I see my reflection. The damn pretty face that I hate sometimes. Because of that face, I must run everyday. Escape from those fool who just want to taste my body. I hate that! Why I couldn’t have an ordinary face that man have. I go to gym to look more manly. But in the end I’m still the same guy who look like girl.. a lot.

The sound of the door being open and close break my thought. I turn my body and meet with the last man I want to meet in this world.

“What are you doing here!” I spat.

Jonghun walk calmly to my side and wash his hand. “Shouldn’t it’s me to ask that? What on earth someone did in the restroom for almost half a hour. Except..” Jonghun look around. He drawn his body to me and whisper, “have a mind blowing with someone.”

GAPS!
“The Hell!!!” I shove Jonghun chest hard. I couldn’t believe this guy! How could he said something like that to me!

“Don’t ever think I’m the same as ert-player like you! Huff!”

“Really? Oh.. you’re a then.” Jonghun smirk.

Enough! I couldn’t control myself again! I lunge to him and puch him on the face. I made two big purple bruise in his face until his firm hand catch mine. With an instan moved he pinned me down on the tile floor.

“Get the out of me!!” I sream and tried to shove him but fail.

“No! you’ll never get free until I know you could behave!”

“LET ME GO!!”

“STOP SQUIRMING AND LISTEN TO ME!!”

I stop my movement and look at him. His dark eyes burning with anger. From our close distance, I can feel his breath. The worse thing is.. Jonghun look more handsome than before. Eh??? NOO!!! I shouldn’t think like that!! I close my eyes and shock my head hard. ANDWE!

“Stop doing childish thing and try to listen to me.”

I open my eyes again and glare at him. “Fine! Go on!”

Jonghun look at me a moment to make sure I listen to him. He sigh, and loosen his grip on me.

“Listen, I know you didn’t want this arrangement marriage and neither I.”

“But! You said-.”

“Well, I have plan in my brain not like you.”

“Did you just insulting me?!”

“Yes, ah.. No! I’m not finished yet.” Jonghun stand and offer his hand to help me. I slap his hand and tried to stand by myself. I’m still angry with him anyway.

“Look, they’ll just force us to marry although we refuse it. so there’s no choise except accept their plan.”

“So?” I raise my eyebrow.

“We’ll make a deal. We get married, but we still have our own life. You can do whatever you like, go wherever you want and hang out with whoever you please. And me too.. you cann’t forbid me from what I’ll be doing. You got it?”

“But, what if they know?”

“They’ll never find if we keep pretend to be the lovey-dovey couple in front of them.”

I look at Jonghun for a moment. I think, his plan not bad at all..

“Okay! It’s a deal than..” I smile and offer my hand for shake.

 

XOXOXOXOihopeXOXOXOXO

 

“Stop doing that, hyung! you make me dizzy..” Jaejin massage his forehead. Try to erase the throbbing headache because of his hyung. for almost an hours, the bride to be just keep walking around the makeup room. What make it worse is that his hyung never keep his mouth shut. He’s talking and mubling something that Jaejin didn’t want to know or want to hear.

“Hyung!”

Hongki look at his dongsaeng. He bite his plump lips, make his tiny red rose lips look more kissable. Jaejin roll his eyes. No wonder his hyung become that popular. He’s truly beautiful. More beautiful that a lot of girls out there. Maybe, if he didn’t know the true personality his hyung have, he must had fall head over hell with him from a long time ago.

“Jin-ah~ what if I make a mistake when walk down the aisle? What if I trip on my own feet. You know how clumsy I am!” Hongki went bishriek. He’s always like this. All the time.. sigh..

“Why you worring so much? This’s just a fake wedding after all.”

Hongki stop. What Jaejin had said make a sense to his brain.

“You’re right.. Than… WHAT THE HELL I’M DOING ANYWAY!” Hongki shout and mess up his pretty combine hair.

Jaejin just sigh. Damn that drama queen man and his mood swing.

 

XOXOXOXOmarrymeXOXOXOXO

Hongki POV

My life is . I know it before dad give my hand to that player stupid Jonghun. I just want to disappear. Or the land under me suddenly crack open and swallow me whole. Well, that’s just my wiid imagination after all. The fact is I’m still stood beside the handsome devil and soon would be his wi- No! his spouse. Ehem!

Something brush my arm, jerk me from my wondered state. I glare at Jonghun but certainly try to not make a bad impression in front of the priest. I must keep my pride anyway.

“What!” I whispered in a small but demanding voice.

“The priest ask you, say ‘I do’ and we will get over it as soon as possible.” He whispered back. With one last glare I send to him, I turn my head to the waiting priest and say that sinfull sentence.

“I do..”

“And with this.. I pronounce you as husband and wife. You can kiss the bride.” The priest close his book and smile.

Ki-kiss! Just he said we must kiss? No! No!

Jonghun turn is body to me and hold my shoulders.

‘Please.. no.. please.. don’t kiss me! No! andwe! Andwe!’ I beg him with my gaze. But this’s seems take no effect on him. Or, he just pretend not knowing it? THAT BASTARD! I swear I’ll kill you after this!

He come near closing the gaps between us. I shut my eyes tight. I don’t want to feel it! No! okay.. I admite this’s my first real kiss. So how come I’ll take it easy. I can heart my own heartbeat. Jonghun must be know my nervous. I can fell he smirk at me.  If only this’s couldn’t be worse. Slowly.. slowly.. I surrender.. my lips trembling.

CUP!

“….”

Huh? Eh??? He just..

…kiss my forehand softly. Yes. Just forehead. Not in the lips like what I guess he’ll do.

I open my eyes and look at my newlywed husband. I can see the warm smile in his pale lips. I would think this’s just some kind of my imajination if he didn’t my left cheek with gentle.

Cheers for the guest waking me from my stupor. I take his hand that he offered to me and walk out from the altar. I see my Mom and Jonghun’s mother, I mean.. my mother’s in law crying. My Dad just smile at me and I smile back at him. Jaejin give me a ‘Hwaitting’ gesture with his hand and throw a handful rose petals to me. This kid! I chuckled silently and look at my husband once more. Maybe this’s not as bad as I think it would be. A big smile plestered in my lips. Yeah..

“Hey, Hongki-ah.. did you know the girl over there? Is she your family? She seems beautiful enough to be my date this week.”

Or not.

I pinch his arm as hard as possible. I walk quickly to our waiting limo and leave him suffer alone.

Huh! Like I’ll ever trust this stupid cheap playboy!

 

 

TBC

 

Thanks for all my subscriber,viewers and all off your wonderful comment.  Love you all!! ^^
I’ll try to make a chapter more longer, but I’ll finish my final exam first. (wish me luck.. ToT) and maybe I’ll not be able to updet until my exam finished.

Okay! So until next time.. bye! Bye!

Ops! Please give me you comment too... ^^