The Wonderful Taste

It's a deal!

Hongki taps his foot impatiently on the shinning floor. He keep looking at the front door of his honeymoon’s room. His ‘ehem’ husband still didn’t comeback yet. How dare he! Well, maybe he’s still mad at him. Hongki abandoned Jonghun in that church after the wedding after all. But, that’s absolutely his own fault to said those thing to him. How come he ask about other girl in front of his-! Eh? Wait! Wait! WHAT!?

“ARGGHHH!!! Why I act like a jealousy wife! This’s just a fake marriage anyway. Aish! All of it make me crazy!” Hongki mess up his hair. He glare once again to the poor door and strom out to the big king size bed on the other side of the room.

Whatever! he will sleep now. He didn’t care anymore if Jonghun couldn’t enter their room. Hell yeah! That’ll be the best reverenge ever! Oh.. how Hongki love his genius brain.

 

XOXOXOSunshineGirlXOXOXO

Morning come in a blink of eyes. The golden light from the glorious sun skirt between the soft curtain. Enlightened the dark room of the hotel. Hongki stir from his beautiful sleep. His soft hand rub the two crystalin eyes of his. He grumble. Morning always bring a not so good thing to Hongki. You will agree with him if you ever experience his daily routine. Play hide and run from almost all of the university population. Not to mention the old ert mans a long the street. Perfect. Right..

“Where am I?” Hongki adjust his blury vision. His mind still foggy with a little amount of sleep.

“Right.. I’m married yesterday with a playboy. Just my luck.” The pretty boy snort. He sit lazily and unfold his leg from the blanket. Hongki has a bad habbit when goes to sleeping. He always move in his sleep. This’s make him often got stuck in his own blanket.

“Morning, princess.. did you sleep well?”

“Huh?”

Hongki lift his head and meet with no other than Choi Jonghun.

“Ho-how could you be here!” A blush creep to his white cheeks after realize his husband just have a small towel around his waist.

“A-and wear your clothes, damnit!” Hongki turn his head. Try to stop the spreading red hue at his face.

Jonghun rise his left eyebrow. What with that girly boy. Is he truly a girl or something. Why he look so… shy? Jonghun smirk, amuse with his sudden plan to tease his spouse. He took a step to the bed and climb oh so slowly.

“Stop there! Don’t ever try to come near me!! I warn you!” Hongki cling to the bed post. He pull the blanket all over him. Make the thin fabric his barrier. The smirk in Jonghun lips replace with dark chuckles.

“N-no! Stay away from me!”

“Why? I just want to give my lovely wife a good morning kiss. Although he try to locked me out last night, I’ll still give him a kiss or two? I’m a forgived and loving husband, right?” Jonghun whisper ily. Blowing a hot breath to Hongki’s red ear.

Hongki shut his eyes. His heart beat so loudly, body trembling and sweat out. He never been so close with other people in situation like this. He and Jaejin often play wrestling in their old time. So they need to come close with one and other. But, absolutely not like now. Hongki didn’t feel so scare yet ecstatic to know what will happen latter.

“Open your eyes.. let me see the beautiful twin stars of yours” Jonghun soft voice enter Hongki’s ears like a magic. Hypnotizing the pretty boy to slowly open his eyes.

No..

The two of them stop moving. Two pairs of eyes meet and cann’t part. Their heartbeat resonating in their chest. Make a hiphop dance in every second. Hongki hold his breath. Afraid that if he try to exhale once he’ll ruin the moment.

Yeah.. eventhough Hongki will never admit it. Deep down, he like the closenest between him and Jonghun. A lot..

“Adorable..” Jonghun said. His eyes still lock at Hongki’s. slowly.. he trace his gaze to the small rosy lips. So kissable.. Unconciously, Jonghun went closer. Until there’s nothing between them.

The moment their lips meet. It’s just like an experimenting kiss. Just touching. But, after a second Jonghun try to move doubtfully. He a little at Hongki’s bottom lips make the owner gaps and part his lips. As if  earn an invitation, Jonghun’s tongue shyly entering the sweet mouth. Feeling the wonderful taste of his spouse, Jonghun got excite. He pull Hongki’s neck to deepen the kiss.

Neither know how they broke the kiss but after a moment to catch their breath, the two look away. Jonghun compose his self quickly and move from the bed.

“Let’s get ready for breakfast. I’ll wait you down.” Jonghun wear his clothes still not look at Hongki.

The sound of door being opened and closed, make Hongki startled. He shake his head hard and slap his round cheeks.

“We- We KISSED!!!”

 

XOXOXOXOFirstKissXOXOXOXO

Jaejin groan. This’s weekend and he want to be a lazy for the whole day. But, his wonderful plan crush painfully when his phone rang and his hyung name appear on the screen.

“What is it, hyung? please be quick. Someone want to do an important thing here.” Jaejin answer the phone still annoyed.

“Jin-ah!!!!”

Jaejin shut his phone instantly. His hyung not just annoying but loud too. He shouldn’t keep the phone close with his ear. Well, why he didn’t keep that on his mind.

The phone rang again after a second. Jaejin roll his eyes and push the green button. This time he put the phone far for his abuse ear but still in the distance that he can hear clearly.

“Yah! Why you hung up my call!”

“Too loud..”

“Don’t try to fool me! I know you just want to being a lazy and didn’t want to answer my call!” Hongki fuming.

“Good you know that.. so, can I just-”

“We Kissed!”

“… yes?”

“We ki-kissed..” Hongki voice got smaller.

“..and the problem?” again, Jaejin yawn with boredom.

“Did you hear me? we kissed! Kiss! Kiss!”

“Yeah.. yeah.. I hear that from the very beginning. So whats the problem with kissing your husband? is his kissing skill that bad?”

“N-no..”

“Good, the case closed now.”

“That’s not it! I mean.. this’s not just about kiss. This’s my FIRST KISS ON THE LIPS.”

Silent. Jaejin blink his eyes a few times. Try to digest the new information to his genius brain.

“Excuse me, did you just said first kiss?”

“...yes..”

“But! But! You said you lost your first kiss with a beautiful nunna in our graduation party! You lied to me! did you?” Jaejin stood from his seat. The book he read long forgotten on the floor.

“I don’t want to lied to you but I know you’ll insult me if I didn’t said that. .. sorry..”

Jaejin sigh. He couldn’t argue anymore. He always have a soft spot to his hyung. everytime Hongki said sorry, he’ll drop all his vexation and forgive him. No matter what he’s done.

“So.. what are you gonna do, hyung?”

No answer. But Jaejin know that his hyung is shaking his head. Habbit couldn’t vanish easily.

“Just go with it. don’t do something stupid in front of him. Hold yourself, hyung.. remember you still in a fake marriage. Not the real one.”

“… thanks Jaejin-ah.. I know I always could count on you.”

“No worries, hyung..”

Putting his phone, Jaejin smirk. His intuition never wrong. Something good will happen soon.. and being Lee Jaejin he is, he swear to never let that slip from his sight.

 

XOXOXOAngelandWoodmanXOXOXOXO

 

The ding sound of the elevator jerk Hongki from his thought. He quickly walk out from the lift to the hotel’s restaurant area. Hongki scan the whole restaurant to find his husband figure. But there’s no sign of Jonghun here. Fuming, Hongki choose a table near the window and sit there.

“Who order me to coming fast. Where is he now? Huft!” Hongki cross his hands, mumbling.

“Hongki? Is that you?”

Hongki turn his head. His eyes wide after seeing the one who call him.

“Junhyungie!!!!!!” he throw his body and hug the smiling man.

“God!! I miss you!!!”

 

XOXOXOOhXOXOXO

 

“Come on, honey.. I now you want it.”

Jonghun hold the soft hand that creep to his clothed chest.

“Sorry, I must go now.” Jonghun smile, and kiss the girl’s knuckles softly. “I’ll call you latter.”

The girl pout a little. He still want the handsome man to accompany her today. After all, she already did everything just to make this man look at her anyway. How come she’ll just let Jonghun go.

She caress the white skin in the back of Jonghun’s neck. She drew closer to Jonghun’s ear and wisper sensualy. “Kiss me..”

Jonghun want to roll his eyes. she’s a . Yes, he know it. But, she has a beauty and y body that make Jonghun and all the man out there desire her. Well, he’s a man anyway. She throw herself to being devour. Why must he reject that?

Jonghun hold the girl chin and make them facing each other. He close the distance and kiss her.

Cold. Empty. He couldn’t wake the desire in him like usual. Jonghun try to deepen the kiss. But still, he couln’t feel that. A memory of his previous kiss with Hongki come to him. That wonderful taste. Where is that? Where? Jonghun use his tongue to devour the girl’s mouth desperately to find that. None.

Sighing, Jonghun broke the kiss. He look at the red face of his partner.

“God! Jonghun..” she said breathlessly.

“I’m sorry I must go now.” Jonghun start to walk but the girl hold his hand tight.

“No! Jonghun! stay with me..  please.. I need you..” she beg.

Jonghun just stare at her casually and unhold the girl’s hand from his arm.

“Go repair yourself and never dare to call me again. Bye!”

With last look, he leave the gapping girl behind.

 

TBC

 

I’m sorry I fail to updet this sooner. I hope you all still want to read this story. ^^

And.. 19 subscribers? OMG! I love you all!! I didn’t expect that!

See you until next time..

Don’t forget to leave you comment. See ya!!