WTH

It's a deal!

“Hongki-dear.. open the door, please..”

“NO!”

“Hong-!”

“Go away! I’ll never marry that playboy! And don’t think I’ll get out off here before you broke that damn marriage deal you have made!” Hongki cross his hand. He’s so angry right now. How could his parent do that to him. Make an arrangement marriage without asking him? With that playboy none the less.

‘The hell I’ll give my hand to that bastard.’ Hongki sulking.

He remember his first meeting with that guy. It’s three years ago when his parent decide to comeback to Seoul after live in Japan for a long time. They not yet have a house to live in. Fortunatelly, his mother’s friends, Mrs. Choi offering them to live in one of her apartement until we have our own home. Jonghun is his mother’s friend the one and only son. First time Hongki laid his eyes on him, he couldn’t turn his head from Jonghun. He’s what we call perfect. His handsome face. That pointed nose, gorgeous lips, and his eyes.. well.. just perfect!

Hongki almost throw himself to Jonghun if was not because a girl in mini skirt and tank top walk to Jonghun and kiss him on the lips! WTF

And after that, Hongki know that the prince-like-Choi Jonghun is a playboy bastard. He made note for himself that he’ll never ever come near that guy again. Forever!

But what now? Fate decide to play with him. Make him suffer with a stupid marriage arrangement.

“Haah.. someone in there must hate me..”

 

XOXOXOXOcallousbeingstuckXOXOXOXO

 

Jonghun plop down to his king size bed. He’s bore.. and it’s not dinner time yet. Todays date ended early. That stupid girl who he pick this morning just make a mess with his mood. Well, this’s happened almost everyday lately. Jonghun got bore easily. Girls just to annoying now days. He tried to date some nunna who 4th years older than him. Their relationship lasted five days. And after that, Jonghun didn’t have plan to date a nunna anymore.

TOK! TOK!

“Honey, are you there?”

“Come in, Mom!” Jonghun rise his body and sit down cross leg.

Mrs. Choi come to the room and smile. This’s rare that his beloved son has go home in this hours. Normally, he’ll still out there with whoever his date is. Maybe, It’s the perfect time to talk about the marriage.

“What is it, my beautifull Mom?” Jonghun put his cassanova smile. Make his mother blush a little.

“Stop doing that, Jonghun! I’m your mother!”

Jonghun chuckling still put that y face of his. “Well, Mom.. what I’m doing anyway? I just said the truth. You’re still so beautifull. No wonder father be that happy go lucky everyday..  hahahaha…”

Mrs Choi glare at his son but not until much later, she smile. Her son obviously a player.

“Jonghun..”

“Ne..”

“Tommorow, you’ll follow us to have a dinner with my friend family. Did you remember Lee Hongki?”

Jonghun raise his eyebrow, Who’s Lee Hongki? Is he important? Did he ever meet him before?

“Who? Did I ever meet him before?”

“He come to our home about 3 years ago with his parents. But, after that, I think I didn’t see him anymore..” Jonghun’s mother hold her chin try to remember something.

“Okay! Whatever is it.. I’ll go.”

“Really?” Mrs. Choi shout with excitement.

“How could I say no to you, my lady..” Jonghun smile and kiss his mother cheeks.

 

XOXOXOXOevenifisnotnecesarryXOXOXOXO

Hongki breath irregulary. His star-like-eyes scan the university hall from his hidding spot. This’s his routin to escape from those crazy fans especially fanboys. Such a luck!

“Psstt!! Hyung! come here!”

Someone calling him in whisper. Hongki turn his head and meet with his best friend worried face.

“Jaejin-ah!”

“Sssttt!! Did you want all of them hear you?” with his right hand, Jaejin pull Hongki to one of the empty classroom.

“Jin-ah!! Thank you! Thank you! You’re my life saver!!” Hongki hug Jaejin tight. Make the younger one roll his eyes.

“Seriously, hyung! you must stop all of this craziness. Why didn’t you just pick one of those fans so the other never bother you again?”

“They’ll just come to me again anyway.. and I’m not interested in them. No thanks! eww..”

“Than, what you need is some possessive bastard that will never let them to touch you anymore. Didn’t you have a candidate?”

“Euhm.. No..”

Jaejin raise his eyebrow unsure. His belove hyung looks like he has something in his mind.

“What is it, hyung? Tell me.. come on!”

“Actually, I..”

“Go on..” Jaejin tap his foots impatiently. He’s not use to waste time like this.

“My parent force me to marry their friend son.”

“What?! Who is it? did you know him?”

“Yeah.. Choi Jonghun.”

“Hoh? That cassanova bastard? Woah!! Hyung.. you’re in trouble..” Jaejin laugh his heart out.

“SHUT UP! Why you laugh at me.. I tough you’ll help me!” Hongki look at his dongsaeng disbelieve.

“Sorry, hyung.. that’s just.. mpppftt” Jaejin tried to hold his laugh but fail.

“FINE! Do as you wish!”

“Well, hyung.. why didn’t you just accept that offer? You’ll have your personal bodyguard. And that Choi Jonghun guy is more than good looking I think.. he’ll surely suit you. And if you marry him, your other fans will automaticly gone. No one able to defeat Choi Jonghun anyway.” Jaejin finished his long sentence in one breath. He know his hyung will escape if he didn’t say that quickly.

“NO WAY!! I’ll never marry that player! My wonderfull life would turn hell!”

“Ck! As if your kind of life now much better.” Jaejin snort.

“Just take that offer. You could always pretend, right?”

“I’ll think about it..” Hongki sigh.

 

TBC

 

Until next time.. ^^
see ya!!