Chapter 4

Love, Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Well, that went well!" Hoseok said with a huge schoolboy grin to Momo once Mina had gone back into the coffee shop and Momo was standing there looking at the girly invitation like it was a solid bar or gold or something.

 

"Is that what you'd call it?" Momo scoffed with playful anger in her eyes, "I should totally kick your for what you just pulled with her." She grabbed Hoseok by the shoulders and tried to look threatening but the huge grin and happiness all over her face betrayed her.

 

"Something tells me that's not what you're really thinking about right now," Hoseok teased with a chuckle, "You're way too obsessed with this bird."

 

"Bird?" Momo asked, raising an eyebrow at him in confusion.

 

"Yeah, bird...girl. Whatever you call it. Bird is way cooler if you ask me." He explained, his lips twitching as he mulled over the difference, Momo simply shook her head and laughed, taking her hands off of him and starting to turn to walk by his side. Before she was even an arm's reach away, Hoseok caught her by the waist and spun her up against his chest, inches from his face.

 

"What are you doing?" Momo hissed with a speculative look.

 

"Mina's looking over here and we're supposed to be all goo goo eyed, remember?" Hoseok reminded, smirking evilly and inching closer to Momo, "Come on, maybe two can play the jealous game." Momo couldn't help but smile at the thought of making Mina as jealous as she had been earlier and nodded slowly; she'd do anything to bring herself closer to Mina. 

 

 

Hoseok leaned in and kissed her, very lightly and barely touching her lips, but it was enough to make anyone jealous if they thought of Hoseok or Momo that way. hen they pulled apart and turned to walk again, Momo glanced into the coffee shop and could swear that she saw jealousy playing in Mina's eyes.

 

"Alright, let's get me home," Momo said, smiling and linking arms with Hoseok. When they reached her house, she and Hoseok bumped fists and parted ways. Inside, her mother's boyfriend of the week, Heechul was sprawled shirtless on the couch. He'd been around a few days now and Momo already hated his guts. It could very well because of her mom's 'awesome' love life, but it also seemed like there was something off about him, and Momo didn't like the vibe he gave her one bit.

 

"Hey kiddo, how did school go?" He asked; she could  heare the awkwardness in his voice as he tried to bond with her and just rolled her eyes and shrugged. Momo kicked off her shoes and went into the kitchen where her preppy twin sister Sana was making brownies.

 

"Hey Sana," Momo greeted, "I met a girl today," She clued in, blushing slightly as her sister turned arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter