I Need You/TaeLice

X's and O's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Taehyung, get it right! Your footsteps are all wrong! It should be your left feet behind the right, not the other way around! And you're being too stiff. Relax yoir body a bit more. Why can't you ever get it right like Jungkook? Aish." Its humid in our practice room with no A.C on to help cool us and here we are practicing without a break for our comeback and like usual, I'm lagging behind on learning the dance steps for our new song. I'm used to being yelled at for being slow by Namjoon hyung and I can accept that. I'm not even going to lie, at first I cried because of it but by now I've gotten used to it. Although it does affect me in some way sometimes. Just a little though. But being compared to someone else who has everything ranging from looks to talents is hard. Its frustrating. No matter how hard I try they just don't seem to get that I'm trying my best and that I'm not him. Him who's perfect in every category. I'm me. I'm Kim Taehyung not Jeon Jungkook. 

"Seriously Taehyung, can you please get your head in the game? I know you're the dumb blond of the group but grow some brain cells and actually get the dance right. Do you want to be the sole reason why we have to push our comeback date late and upset our fans? That hurted a lot more than I thought it would have. But Yoongi hyung was right. I needed to get my head in the game even if it proves to be difficult. But that didn't help the fact that he called me brainless or a dumb blond. I'm not just a dumb blond, no I actually am a brown. Just because I'm all happy go go in front of fans and on TV does not mean I don't have feelings and don't get hurt by insults thrown to me like that. 

Jin hyung sends me a sympathetic gaze which I completely ignored. I don't want to be a sympathized by people. It made me feel weak and reminded me why I was even chosen to debut in the first place. I wasn't even part of the plan for a new boy group till one original member left leaving them no choice but to replace him with me. I was just a backup plan when the original plan failed. I worked hard to prove myself and improved a lot of my skills even if it was the hardest thing for me since I was diagnosed with ADHD. 

"Hyung, you know the hyungs don't mean what they said. The comebacks' just been stressing them out and the need to perfect it, you know? Don't mind their meaningless words and just try your best." I just nod and began to practice again. 

After more inten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter