Mine/Gtae

X's and O's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was busy getting their hair and make-up done, too busy to notice their teary eyed leader. But she didn't mind. She'd rather not have her members catching her cry. Again. Alone on the couch inside SNSD's waiting room she holds back her tears that were b her eyes. 'It's been 2 years Jiyong-ah. 2 years has been somewhat bittersweeet without you by my side. I know I have the girls, but they're not you. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. Every second you invade my mind with your beautiful smile and contagious laughter. Do you know how much I long to be by your side, how I long to be kissed by those sweet lips of yours? Come back to me Ji. I miss you.' 

"Eunnie, are you crying again?" Seohyun, done with her make-up and hair comes to sit by their lonely kid leader, worried. "Please don't cry eunnie. I don't know why you're like this but I hope whatever it is, that it will be resolved soon. It's not Baek right? I thought you were over him. Cheer up. Come on eunnie, it's our 10th year anniversary. That's something to celebrate. Please smile if not for us then for Sones who has supported us since the start." Always the sensible maknae that Seohyun. If only she knew that poor Baek was never in the picture. Only a scandal created by that bastard Kim Young Min to stop her and Jiyong from telling the public. 

"He might be able to stop us now but after I come back, we'll go clean. I promise you Taeng. I'm going to tell the whole world that you're mine."

After Seohyun left her SNSD was called out, signaling that the concert was starting. As they walked up the short ladder leading to their stage she could hear the fan's screams and chants. She felt their love for SNSD and couldn't help but feel loved. Sones were everything to her. Each and everyone of them. The girls playfully ran up to the stage earning thunderous screams and a beautiful pink ocean of lightsticks waving in the air creating this beautiful picture that would forever be in her mind. She would never forget this day. Ever. 

Tiffany being the loudest in the group yelled into the mic. "Sones yeorobun, are you ready?" Their reply was a very loud yes, indicating the girls to go on. They started with their debut song, Into the New World and Sones happily sung along.

 jeonhae jugo shipeo seulpeun shigani
da heuteojin hueya deullijiman
nuneul gamkko neukkyeo bwa umjigineun maeum
neoreul hyanghan nae nunppicheul

 

"Babe, I'm coming back for you. Please wait for me and I'll be in your arms once again, where I belong. Today, I'm going to make you mine."

 

Then they went on to perform Gee and Lion Heart due to their fans request which they couldn't just ignore. 

The girls danced with power and all smiles as Sones cheered them on excitedly. Flashing lights lit the dark arena as they began to slow down. Tired from all the singing and dancing they stood breathl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter