001.

2U4U (New Girl Group) [CLOSED] ♥

The FIRST Chapter is OUT!
Hope you have FUN reading the
FIRST Chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

____________________

Story's P.O.V
____________________

Title: 2U4U New Girl Group Debuting SOON?!

There will be a New Girl Group debuting in CUBE Entertainment! They are called 2U4U (To you, For you). Yesterday, again the CUBE Entertainment had an conference, Hong Seung Sung the CEO of the CUBE Entertainment said, "Their debut is soon and they are trying their best to show peoples good performance in the stage. The girls can't be shown yet, but will be shortly showing themselves with an up-comming reality show. Thank you." This made alot of netizens curious of who the 10 members are going to be... Stay tuned for more information about the Girl Group 2U4U and CUBE Entertainment..!

Hong Seung Sung was reading the newspaper and the magazine about the 10 members. Then he suddenly put the newspaper down his table and turned his chair facing towards the window and sighed. He didn't chose the 10 girls yet, whilst the 1st mini album of that group was all finished and was ready to get recorded. Hong Seung Sung then got up his chair walking towards the practice room where all the trainee's were staying at...

"Everyone!! Listen up. I will be looking at all of you sing today, and choose 10 girls to debut, if they are good or not, if you are not good enough. You will be out of the company, or will be still a trainee. Understood?" All the trainee's in the room screamed out YES and then began to practice as hard as before...

Hong Seung Sung was looking at them through the gaps of the door, and was listing them one by one writing their numbers down. As soon as he finished writing it down, he gave it to the training teachers to call those 10 girls altogether.

The 10 girls who got taken to Hong Seung Sung's office just stood there whilst he was on the phone.

When he looked at the girls he got out a piece of paper and a pen.

"Introduce yourselves please." Hong Seung Sung said it with no expression which made those girls nervous...

"Annyoung haseyo, i'm Jung Minhee..."

"Annyoung haseyo, i'm Kang YeonUn."

"I... i'm Min Iseul.."

"I'm Joanna Lee."

"Hello, i'm Cho Sungah.."

"I'm Shin Minhee."

"Kim Hyunju is my name."

"My name is Katalina Gyo.."

"Hello, I'm Park Aleandrea Mae."

"I'm Shin Sooyeon."

"Is that it?" Hong Seung Sung said looking at them with his arms crossed. The girls didn't know what they did wrong, they looked at eachother and then looked at Hong Seung Sung again.

"No age? No likes? Nothing?" Hong Seung Sung asked and those girls just stood there, waiting for what else his going to say...

"I called you 10 girls to be in a girl group, you girls group names are 2U4U which means Will sing the song to you and shine for you. "

The girls looked surprised, they didn't even know that this was going to happen, they didnt know girls to well, they still felt awkward just standing there.

"You girls are going to come out in an reality show, and from that reality show, the more peoples get to know about you girls. You girls decide who is going to be the leader, and we've already got you guys your 1st mini album, that you guys just need to record. The records will show on the reality show. I'll give you an hour to discuss what you girls fan club name is going to be. I'll be calling you shortly.." The 10 girls went outside the office one by one. They didn't know what to do, but just stand there again.

"Hey, nice to meet you girls, as i said i'm Joanna." Joanna was the first girl who broke the silence, she just wanted to get the awkwardness away.

"So, what about we go to a empty room and discuss the name for our group?!"All the girls nodded at Joanna's suggestions. They felt so comfortable already Joanna leading them.

They went inside the empty room and sat in a circle facing eachother. Since they felt abit comfortable with Joanna, now then they decided to discuss about the name. "Hey, before we discuss about the fan club, how about we decide to choose the leader first?" Iseul made a suggestion whilst being so shy. The others nodded and looked at Joanna.

"Why are you guys looking at me??" Joanna asked confused.

"We want you to be our leader.." Sooyeon said shyly.

"Really? Wow, thanks. Are you guys sure about this?" Joanna was happy to hear that she is going to be a leader but also worried about the others, because the others might be wanting to be the leader.

"Yes, because you lead us so well!" Sungah said out loud being so excited that they already chose the leader.

"Thanks guys, i'll really try my best!"

The girls looked so excited and happy about their decision. The thing they need to do now was to choose a fan name for their group. They was thinking about it when Sungah got up.

"I can't think properly, i think i need something to drink i'm thirsty! You guys want anything?"

"I'll go with you." Sooyeon stood up.

They got the list of what they want and went outside to go to the drinking machine. They went towards it and got 10 different cans of drinks and put it in the plastic bag that they brought from the room.

They went hopping towards the empty room which they were in when Sungah bumped into someone near the door. The cans came out from the plastic bag and was rolling everywhere, the other members came out to see what happened and gasped. Sooyeon ran towards the group and was just standing there not knowing what to do...

Sungah was apologising non-stop, when she looked up to see who it was, she was so shocked to see who it was, it was Kikwang from Beast..................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SECOND Chaper will be UPDATED Soon.

Hope you liked Chapter One! hehe! Its not that good tho i tried my best! Thank you for reading! Hope next chapter will be more interesting!^^