Knowing, Reading and Kissing

The sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Donghyuck had heard about soulmates they always matched. They knew each other before ever talking. It wasn’t like he and Mark weren’t made for each other. They were. There was no doubt about it, but whenever people asked Donghyuck about Mark he didn’t know the answer. His mind goes back a couple of days ago.

“Hey, Donghyuck what type of movies does Mark like?” It was Jaemin. He and Jeno wanted to host a friend night, so they all could get to know each other.

“If you’re so interested why don’t you ask him?” Had Donghyuck known he would’ve answered with a smile, but he didn’t. He had no idea what type of movies Mark likes.

“Okay,” Jaemin stretched out his sentence “what about snacks?” Donghyuck knew Mark loved snacks, but which type, he wasn’t sure.

“Just ask him Jaemin.” The smile on Jaemin’s face falters.

“Did something happen between you two?” Donghyuck’s mind goes into a frenzy. How could he think that? Mark and him were perfect.

“No.” Donghyuck wants to say more, but Jeno and Mark comes walking. In any other situation Donghyuck would be whipped for Mark. Smiling dumbly waiting for his kiss, but not right now. All he can think about now is how he doesn’t know anything about his own soulmate.

“Hey, Mark what type of movies do you like? And snacks?” Jeno hugs Jaemin tight as he walks up to him.

“Anything, but horror movies. I don’t want to stay awake all night praying, and chips.” The three younger boys laugh at their elder, silently questioning if he really is the oldest.

“Okay.” For a while they all stand talking and laughing. Even Donghyuck had fun. Roasting Mark and making fun of Jeno and Jaemins relationship. It wasn’t before today when he and Mark where walking home that he remembered his worries.

He walks slower and slower until he finally stops. Nose scrunched up in annoyance. He searches his mind for things he knows about Mark that others don’t, but he can’t. He only knows Mark loves to draw, and hadn’t it been for the way they met he wouldn’t even know that.

“Hey, Hyuck you okay?” Jumping back to reality wasn’t the right words. He was already in reality. He didn’t know his soulmate at all.

“Mark what is my passion?” Mark looks at him questionably, but decides to drop it. He thinks for a while. No answer coming.

“I don’t know actually. What is it?” Mark looks shy and embarrassed, but Donghyuck doesn’t care. At least he wasn’t alone in being clueless.

“Come I’ll show you.” Holding hands and running home to Donghyuck’s home was fun. He liked i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter