Meeting

The sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuck's skin is always full of drawings. He knew it was his soulmate who drew them. His mum had told when he was young that everybody had a soulmate, and certain people were so far away from each other that they needed help finding each other so they had things tying them together. Some people were born with their soulmates name, others had the same mark on the same place, Donghyuck however got his soulmates drawings on his skin.

He loved watching them show up. Sometimes they were small doodles other times they were portraits of people he had never seen before. At first he didn't notice anything different with the new one. It was just another drawing he thought, but when it started getting colours he got nervous, but at the same time excited. His mum had told him about what colours meant. His soulmate was close.

Throwing makeup over the drawing to the best of his efforts Donghyuck runs to school. He doesn't even eat breakfast. He has to see his best friend. He has to talk to him about his soulmate.

Donghyucks best friend, Jaemin, had already met his when he was young. It was the normal thing that happened to everybody else. They just knew. Donghyuck had never been jealous of Jaemin. He knew his soulmate would come too. He just never knew it would happen so quick.

Running into school he spots Jaemin immediately. He was talking to his soulmate as always. Jaemin and Jeno looked so cute together. Almost the same height they looked like twins from the back, but once you saw their faces they looked totally different. Both handsome, but still different.

"Hey Donghyuck. What's up?" Donghyuck saw in Jaemin's eyes he was worried. Well Donghyuck doesn't blame him. He would be too if Jaemin ran up to him with messy hair, makeup on his neck and his uniform hardly on his body.

"My soulmate..." Donghyuck wasn't able to say much before he was out of breath.

"Your soulmate what?" Jeno says with anticipation. Both Jaemin and Donghyuck turn to look at him shocked. Normally Jeno wouldn't say a whole lot. Jeno shakes his head snapping Donghyuck back to himself.

"My soulmate is close." Donghyuck doesn't know what makes him more worried. Jeno screaming out of happiness or Jaemin neither saying anything nor moving.

"How do you know?" Jaemin finally speaks up. His smile bigger than Donghyuck has ever seen. Except when he met Jeno, of course.

"I got a new drawing on my neck today. At first it was like every other. Beautiful, Colourless, but then it started getting colour. First green, then yellow and in the end, it turned out to be a beautiful sunflower." Donghyuck's cheeks turns crimson red as he talks. He had never talked about his soulmate like that before. So positively.

"Well let's find him." Jaemin says just as the school bell rings. "After school, then" Jeno and Donghyuck giggle with Jaemin before walking to class.

 

Donghyuck had almost forgotten about the sunflower on his neck being to concentrated on the math problems in front of him. It isn't before class is over and he walks out of class and down the hallway that he sees the drawing on the floor. It's the exact replica of the drawing on his neck.

He quickly looks around himself trying to see the artist but there is nobody there. He stuffs the drawing in his pocket before running to Jaemin's locker. He arrives before Jaemin, but there is already somebody standing there.

Walking closer Donghyuck starts to tell who it is. It's Renjun. The Chinese boy. The bully. He isn't even wearing his uniform properly. He is wearing a leather jacket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter