Chapter 4 - Selfish

Crush(ed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics - thought

Bolded - dialogue

I know the format keeps on changing in each chapter so I'm sorry in advance. I keep on experimenting with the formats to find which suits my writing styles. 

 

 

 

Jihyo is watching with eyes fulls of worries. Donghae is grabbing your collar while you just stand there motionless.

“Apologise.” Donghae ordered but the younger didn’t say anything. Jihyo wanted to stop Donghae since she wouldn’t want any of them to have bruised face. Your face is already full of bruised after all.

“It’s okay oppa.” Jihyo tried to calm her boyfriend but he wouldn’t budge. Donghae sure has the temper.

But what happens next wasn’t what she expected. Your face went redder and you held a firm grip on Donghae’s hand. Veins started to show on your arm because of your tight grip. Then, the hell broke out.

Shouting, yelling, everything come out.

“Heh! If someone need to apologise, it would be YOU! YOU SNATCH AWAY MY HAPPINESS AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO APOLOGISE! DON’T GIVE ME THAT !! SO WHAT IF I COME BACK HOME LATE! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU EVEN CARE! SO WHAT IF MY FRIENDS IS IN A STREET GANG! THEY TREAT ME BETTER THAN YOU!”

The couple were dumbfounded at the younger outburst causing Donghae loosened his grip. Jihyo was watching her with eyes full of worries. Wishing that it shouldn’t be this way.

“Sister? So you both are planning your marriage huh. I hope both of you live a happy life.” You took your keys and went out of the house.

 

 

*TIME SKIP*

Jihyo’s POV

It’s almost 11 p.m. and Jiwoo still hasn’t come back home. I am pacing around the living room holding my phone while Donghae held his head in frustration. I’ve tried calling her for so many time but none could reach her. She turned off her phone.

“She won’t answer her phone and didn’t even reply our text.” I said taking a seat right next to Donghae.

“It’s my fault. If only I didn’t said any of that just now, things won’t be like this.” He said gripping his hair messing it up in the process.

“It’s fine. Things happened without us knowing it.” I said hugging him.

“What should we do?” Donghae said looking at me straight in the eyes. His eyes shows nothing but worries and guilty.

“Go and sleep. I’m sure Jiwoo is fine. She is a smart kid and strong too. She won’t be doing anything reckless, I’m sure.” I said smiling in reassurance. I don’t want to worries the latter more when he look like he almost die with Jiwoo sudden outburst.

Donghae just nodded in defeat since he knew they couldn’t do anything because they didn’t know where she had gone to. He walk up to his room lazily. For him, he would probably gone out to search for her already.

I stared at him as he walk up the stairs. I try making a few more calls but none of them could reach her. I sighed in defeat. She wouldn’t even pick up for god sake! I decided to just wait for Jiwoo arrival.

“I should check on oppa.” I headed to his room and open the door carefully trying not to make any sound. He is sleeping thank god..

I walk out of his room. I was just about to head downstairs when I saw Jiwoo’s bedroom door is opened. I walked to her room to close the door but I didn’t. Instead, I went in and sit on her bed. I just realized that Jiwoo room is actually designed for boys and not girls. Her room filled with caps, headphones, cars model, gundams and all.

“Giggled… Your room is cute.” I giggled at her childishness. Just when I was about to walk out of her room, the time when we talked alone reminisce 

 

‘Then stop being nice to me…’

…Tell me what does it means…

‘YOU SNATCH AWAY MY HAPPINESS…’

…Happiness?...

 

I smiled bitterly thinking why she said that. Did she hates me? ….. Maybe not. She said it herself after all.

“What’s this? Why does my heart aching so much?” I said loudly when a book catches my attention.

I went to her study table and pick up the book. Huh?

It’s filled with my sketches.

Is this me? Did you drew these? Jiwoo?

I scrambled through the sketchbook to find more of my drawing.

Why would she drew me? I flipped the page until no more drawing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter