Chapter 3 - The Street Gang

Crush(ed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics = thought

Bolded = dialogue

 

 

UGHH! Why does she always have a sleepover in our house! Worse of all, she is being TOO nice to me. Didn’t I make myself clear that time?

Looking at them being lovey-dovey in the kitchen make me sick.

..Kiss..

WTF?! They just kiss like right in front of me! it! I don’t care.

“Jiwoo-ya! Come here and taste Jihyo’s cooking! It taste damn awesome!” Donghae said to the now-pissed-off Jiwoo.

“Ask someone else to taste-test it for you, hyung. I’m having dinner with my friends later tonight. Beside, why should I eat something that wasn't for me.” She replied doesn’t even look at him. Without any emotion.

“Hey. You’re disrespecting your sister. Apologise now.” Donghae said with seriousness filling his voice.

“Why should I?” She said looking at Donghae with eyes full of hatred.

"Apologise."

"It's okay, oppa."

"...." Donghae lose his patience and walk closer to you. 

“I’ve been holding it back before but you’re completely went over the top! You came back late at night! Who is this friends?! Maybe it’s because of them you changed like this! Apologise now!” Donghae was now grabbing your collar. Jihyo tried to stop him.

“Heh! If someone need to apologise, it would be YOU! YOU SNATCH AWAY MY HAPPINESS AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO APOLOGISE! DON’T GIVE ME THAT !! SO WHAT IF I COME BACK HOME LATE! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU EVEN CARE! SO WHAT IF MY FRIENDS IS IN A STREET GANG! THEY TREAT ME BETTER THAN YOU!”

Jiwoo furiously leaving the couple dumbfounded. Donghae loosen his grip on her collar. Good thing that mom is staying over at their aunt house.

“Sister? So you both are planning your marriage huh. I hope both of you live a happy life.” The younger took her keys and went out of the house.

Ever since Jihyo often come to have a sleepover, she started to talk rudely to her brother who she considered as her best friend. The hatred in her keep on building every time Jihyo visit him. She start to come back home late at night earning a furious elder brother who will lecture her till sunrise. She hangs out with a group of bad kids. She get involved in many street fight. There is also one time where her brother needs to get her out of the jail.

Although her brother had done so much for her, Jiwoo didn’t care. She had been such a nice girl that people took advantage of her kindness. Stepping on her head like she is some kind of trash. She wanted to revenge all the people who treated her like a trash. Even if it means staining her own hands.

“Calm down, oppa.” Jihyo tried to calm the shocked latter.

“She changed.” Donghae said looking slightly sad.

“She must have troubles that she acted like that.” Jihyo assure him. 

 

Jiwoo’s POV

A high speed bike slide through the busy road. Tch! I can’t believe he told me to apologise. Screeettt! The sound of tires braking. I took off my helmet and went inside an abandoned building.

"Hey JB-hyung."

“Woo? Why are you here? I thought you said you were busy?” A tall guy greet me while scrolling through the channels. Then, come another person which is a girl despite her boyish attire.

“I’m bored.” I stated plainly showing no emotions. The girl come closer and wrapped her arm around my neck.

“Let me guess.. Fought with your beloved hyung again?” The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter