Chapter 2 - Please stop being nice to me

Crush(ed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woah.. So many subscribers almost the same amount as my class students.

*BOWED 90 degree* I don't know where the degree symbols gone to :P Thank you very much!

 

Jihyo’s POV

“Y/n! Wait-” I tried calling her but was cut off when my friends Jeongyeon and Nayeon approach me. ‘She hates me. I know it.’ I mentally slapped myself.

“Yo Thomas! Why are you talking with that nerdy girl?” Jeongyeon ask wrapping her arms around my neck. I look at Jeongyeon unamused.

“Jeongyeon… She is Donghae’s younger sister. Don’t talk bad about her or I’ll hunt you down.” I said with my serious tone. It seems like Jeongyeon understood it as she didn’t mention about y/n anymore.

“Anyway. Jihyo, why did you leave us just like that yesterday? We understand you’ve been dating Donghae sunbae for 2 weeks now but you can’t just leave us like that!” Nayeon whine at me showing her aegyo. Ughh…

“Okay I’m sorry. Now let’s get to class. I promised we’ll hang out after school today.” I said walking away with both of them following behind.

 

AFTER CLASS

No one’s POV

Y/n is heading towards the campus’s roof. She received a text from her bestfriend earlier.

To : Y/n

‘Let’s meet up. On the roof after school. I have something to tell you.’

As promised, y/n head towards the roof curious about these ‘telling something’. She opened the door to the roof only to be kicked in the stomach.

“ARGHH!” y/n was shocked. ‘What does these bullies doing here!’ She held her stomach trying to stand up only to be punch and kick by the bullies again and again. While at it, Jiwoo was worried if her bestfriend was being beaten up. 'Did they beat her as well?!'

“Arghhh!! What do you want? Where is-” Before y/n could finish, a loud clapping followed by a chuckled could be heard from what she assume behind the bullies.

“Are you worried about me, y/n-ya?” That voice. y/n recognized that voice really well.

“Tsk, its me. Your bestfriend.” She looked up to see a smirking face looking at her directly.

 

 

TIME SKIP

“Oppa. Where is y/n? You didn’t pick her up?” Jihyo ask her boyfriend.

They were currently in the kitchen cooking dinner. Donghae was notified that his stepfather aka y/n's father will be coming home tonight so they will be cooking dinner. Both of them is worried that something might happened to y/n because she never came back this late before. Even Mrs. Noh is home.

“Let’s just focus on cooking first, alright? Wouldn’t want to burn the house down. I’ve text her that I can’t pick her up today. Don’t worry. She’ll be fine.” Donghae said chuckling slightly.

Jihyo can’t say anything as what he said I true. Few minutes later, the front door creaked open revealing a small body dressed in a black hoodie with its hood covering the face.

“I’m home.” Said the person. They knew it was y/n but something felt off. Her voice is hoarse like she had been crying a while ago.

“Where have you been? We were worried. Your father is coming home tonight.” Donghae half yelled from the kitchen.

“I just hung out with my 'friend'. There is nothing to worry about.” Y/n said still won’t put down the hood. She walk up the stairs heading to her room. The couple exchange look. Something is definitely off. Jiwoo’s voice is hoarse. She won’t put down her hood and doesn’t even looked at them while they were talking.

“I should go check on her.” Jihyo said to Donghae earning a nod from the latter.

With that, Jihyo take off her apron and head to the youngest Noh’s room. She knock lightly on the door but there were no response so she tried again and again. After few more knocks and calls, the door quietly being unlocked from the other side. Jihyo came in and close the door. She look around the dimly lit room to search for y/n.

“What is it?” Finally a voice spoke up.

 

Jihyo’s POV

I was shooked to hear the low and hoarse voice. “Are you okay Jiwoo-ah?” I ask while getting used by the lack of light. I walk closer to y/n when I found her. She was standing outside of her room balcony. Trying to get fresh air I assume.

“I’m fine. I’m just tired walking back home.” Y/n answered. I couldn’t understand y/n’s word. Her voice shows nothing but void and lifeless.

“You’re not. Let’s get inside. It’s getting cold.” She just obeyed without any fight. No word was exchange while we’re in her room. I suggest that we should switch on the light.

When the light was on, I turn my head to look at y/n. “Gasp?!” I was shocked. Jiwoo’s face is bruised and bloodied. Beside her is a bunch of blood-patched uniform. The blood is still fresh. I rushed downstairs to grab a med kit and went back to her room. I kneel beside her and caress her face.

“What happened? Why are you bleeding?” I ask her while wiping her face with a wet towel. She flinched slightly at the contact. Y/n’s condition is so bad. Lips swollen and bleed slightly as there is a cut on the right corner. Left eyes turn purplish. A small cut on her right cheek and neck.

“….” Jiwoo didn’t answer instead she flinched and frowned when her face is being treated.

“You can tell me. I’ll help you if it is something I’m capable of.”

“….then stop being nice to me.”

 

Y/n’s POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter