Signal Powers Part 10 Onec

NoJam Crack (TagLish Kpop Jokes)

K-poper: So I was busy choosing for a superpower and guess what.
Non K-poper: What?
K-poper: I didn't pick any because it was for the certified erted gay people only.

Nayeon: Choose mine! I know watching Senpai's abs again and again is the dream.
Jeongyeon: Nope, stopping time when girls are changing or taking a shower is way more better.
Momo: I think moving fast is better for stealing someone's lingerings. They'll think that it's just the wind.
Sana: Nope. The power of Minatozaki Sana-chan is way better. If no one see you peeking then it's safe.
Jihyo: My poor unnies. Mine is more reliable. No need to move anymore. Just a little zooming in and out then problem's solve.
Mina: Hypnotizing someone is the best one. You can ask their 3 measurements and then leave without them remembering anything.
Dahyun: Playing the foul game is the trick and having a doppelganger is the way. Shadow Clone Jutsu!
Chaeyoung: Mine is more handy, lift it all up and the view is yours.
Tzuyu: Mine's the least reliable but once exiting the scene is on the roll, my strength can make and give myself a wormhole as escape route.

K-poper: See? I better go to the church.
Non K-poper: I'll be gladly to come with you then.