Family troubles...

Mine???

You went home feeling confused, your mind going over everything that happened today.

"Umma?" you called when you were in the house.

"Yah, stop shouting" called a weak voice from inside the living room.

You walked in the living room, your mum was in bed, wheezing and coughing in bed.

You blinked back tear's, desperate to help.

This was the reason why you hated school.

Your mother was terminally ill, the doctors saying she only had a year at most. You were made to go to school because the school wouldn't let you have time off and you couldn't explain your situation to them. They would say she was unfit to look after you and remove you from her care.

"Appa?" you asked gently.

Whilst coughing, she handed you a small brown enevelope.

You took it and opened it.

It read:

To everyone,

I am really sorry I couldn't make it today. The plane was late and I had exra work.

Jessica,take care of your mother. I will be back tommorow evening, hopefully.

Saranghae

You put the letter back.

You didn't see your father very often, but it wasn't because he was a workoholic.

Your father had a tough job,being a scientist, and alway's travelling abroad. It was to pay for your mother's medicines. Your father knew you hated never being able to see him, but without his job, you wouldn't be able to pay for the medicines which eases your mother's pains. 

You missed him very much.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the chapter is v short and late!

I have alot of tests and need to revise BUT the next chapter will be up more quicker. I am v pleased with the fanfic so far- the main twist will be comming up soooon :D

Here's is a L gif to encourage to COMMENT please!(I love him so much :D:D) LOL-so cute

image