He saved me...twice

Mine???

You happily skipped off to go to lunch, pleased that the detention matter was put off for now.

Arriving at the Cafeteria, you scanned the hall for your best friend. As usual, she was crowded by alot of fan girls and admirer's.

You quickly approached her and her fans started dispersing.

No one liked badass Jessica Jung.

You smirked at all of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey IU" You said, sitting down next to her.

IU smiled at you.

"Hey Jessica, I thought you were called?" she replied.

"Yeah, but I'm not now" you laughed remembering the scene at the Principal's office.

"Jessica!" She moaned shaking her head.

Unlike you IU was more well behaved and mannered. It wasn't just for her career, it was her natural attitude.Ever since you two had been best friends 5 years ago,she hadn't changed.  Sometimes she dissaproved and worried about your behaviour, but most of the time she was fun to be with.

"Aish, I spy with my little eye something begining with FISH FINGERS!" You blurted out to stop the matter continuing.

You quickly grabbed a fish finger from her plate,before she could protest, and shoved it into your mouth...

 

Suddenly, you started coughing violently.

IU gasped when she realised you were choking.

"Help,help!" She began, trying to slap you on the back.

All her fans got up,ready to save their idol, but froze when they realised it was you who needed saving.

IU continued to slap you on the back but it was no use.

"Help her, she's choking!" You heard IU scream.

You heard someone running nearer and suddenly felt a huge painful thump against your back.

Someone muttered something in Korean and you felt two strong arms wrap around your ribcage in an almost backward bear hug.

"Don't worry, Im trained in first aid" the person spoke.

Before you could thnk this over, the arms around you tightened and you were given a that you had learnt was meant to save someone from choking.

You coughed even more and realised it had been a male voice who had spoken to you.

You were horrified as you envisioned a strange boy you didn't know giving you abdominal s infront of the WHOLE Cafeteria and simultaneously coughed very hard.

Almost instantly, you spat out the fish finger and collapsed into a chair, gasping for breath.

IU bombarded you with questions and you gave her a feeble smile to show her you were ok.

Everyone was staring at you and a quick glare at all of them made them carry on with their own business.

You realised the arms that had saved you were no longer wrapped around you and you turned around to see who it had been.

You caught IU looking at a boy who was leaving the hall and she nodded at you, almost to confirm your thoughts.

The boy turned back slightly and you caught enough of his face to see who he was. You gasped in realisation.

It was the boy from the principal's office who had saved you. Thinking back, you realised he had saved you twice now- first from expulsion and now from choking.

You smiled to yourself.