?????

Mine???

After the rest of lunch, you decided to stay till the end because you only had two lessons till the end of the day. It was Art, your favourite subject with your favourite teacher, Mrs Gibwoon. You were very good at Art and got on with Mrs Gibwoon, whereas IU would just text her mom the whole lesson.You and IU walked off to the Art room. And then it all started.

 

You sat down in your seat, next to IU and the whispers grew louder:

"Yeh, then she was saved"

"Saved, who would save her?"

"Some new Pabo"

"Poor Pabo you mean"

Just then, he came in. He was about to walk past you and sit at the back, but you swiftly grabbed him and yanked him onto the seat next to you. He looked startled but stayed sitting and faced the front, waiting for the teacher.

"See what I mean" You heard from behind you.

"Shut up!" You said turning around.

"I was going thank him"

This shut everyone up.

IU was still texting away on her phone like nothing had happened.

 

"Right, class" a teacher you didn't recognise before walked in.

"Where's Mrs Gibwoon?" You demanded.

"She had to have an operation, so I am going to be your teacher for the next 4 weeks.

She carefully glanced at the whole class.

"You will stay in this seating order from now on, no changing, you should all know what you are doing today, start"

The whole class rose to get easels and paints but you stayed seated, expecting IU to get your's like she normally did.

You turned your head and saw IU, her face still glued to the mobile in her hand, furiously typing away.She was grinning like mad.

Must be someone important, you thought.

You got up to get her the equipment, when you returned to your seat IU had put her phone away.

She smiled apologetically to you.

You gave her ,her stuff and got started. You had to do a self portrait and you instantly realised that the new boy wouldn't know this. You turned to face him and gasped.

He had already started on his drawing and was steadily carrying on.

His picture took your breath away. 

He was a really good artist. He had drawn his eyes- beaustifully brown with a hint of grey. It looked almost real- like a photo instead of a drawing. His perfectly sculptured cheeks down to his tiny chin and pink lips.

You realised you were staring and quickly turned away.

After the end of the lesson, everyone rushed to get home. You still needed to thank the boy, and find out his name, so as soon as he got up, you grabbed him and pulled him to one side.

 

"Mianhe" you started.

He just stood there and stared at you.

"I wanted to thank you for earlier in lunch"

"Myunsoo!" someone called from behind.

He instantly turned his head, smiled at you and left.