Together

Feel The Rain On Your Skin (No one else can feel it for you)..

 As the time arrived for their  date, Hoseok met Hyungwon in front of the building as promised and when he sees how beautiful Hyungwon looked and his precious smile, he swears he almost had a heart attack.

 "You look great.." Hoseok told Hyungwon

"Thank you..You do too " Hyungwon said sheepishly.

" Okay so we are going to ...drum roll please Hyungwon.. An amusement park!"  Hoseok exclaimed.

Hyungwon hadn't been to an amusement park in years, partly because he thought they were childish. But when he sees Hoseoks happiness radiating everywhere.. he thinks he can make many exceptions for the boy. 

...........................................................................................................................................................................

"That was actually really really fun but...  I didn't know you were so scared of heights  Hoseok  why did you go on that ride with me if you were scared babo?" 

"Because I like you and any extra time I can spend with you is worth the feeling of throwing up and panic attacks I feel afterwards haha"   

Hyungwon blushed very hard at the statement.

"Aww you're blushing its so cute!!!!"  

"yah! Shut up!" Hyungwon said with a pout as he was extremely embarrasssed.

"Okay Hyungwonie .. what do you want to do now?" Hoseok smirked playfully and Hyungwon was reminded of the events that had occurred between them the day before.. making his face even more red and flushed.

"U-um  I-I don't know...Let's eat? are you hungry?" He asked Hoseok, voice slightly shaking

"Kind of.. Oh! I know just the place!" He said unconsciously taking hyungwon's hand with his and leading him to the place making hyungwon blush for the third time this hour....

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I'm Back!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter... Have you seen the Hyungwonho in Paris pics? ahh That's there I came up with the amusement park Idea haha..If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to tell me! I will update as soon as possible  :) -Author M