Can't Get You Out of My Head

Feel The Rain On Your Skin (No one else can feel it for you)..

                                            *Other chapters will be longer.. Thanks for your support! please enjoy :) *

   "Gah! why today of all daysss??" Hoseok whined.  He was walking on his way to an important job interview taking his sweet time  when the rain decided to him over.  "Ah I don't even have an umbrella either tt"  he sped up his foot steps trying to shield his head  from as much rain as possible..  

"Did it stop?"  he said as rain no longer showered him,  However as he looked it was not a clear sky he saw but a black umbrella shielding him and a handsome man attached to it. 

 

"You looked like you needed some help haha" The  handsome stranger  said to Hoseok

Hoseok had never seen a person this beautiful since....well since never.   The stranger was breathtaking, tall, tan golden skin, slender and lips that were to die for.  He thought maybe his luck wasn't so bad afterall..

"Are you alright? ha" The Man chuckled as he noticed Hoseok had just been walking and staring at him for a good minute and a half.

"U-um y-yyeah  thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it. This is the place I needed to be.. I-I'm H-Hoseok  by the way "

"I'm Hyungwon.. and If you really appreciate it you could always make it up to me...See  you Hoseok" He winked and walked away.

 

" that was hot" Hoseok thought, If he ever got the chance to meet Hyungwon again he would literally burst into flames (not that he would mind though). He was so occupied by the thought that he completely forgot his extremely important interview starts in 5 minutes and he ran into the building as fast as possible.