You...Again?

Feel The Rain On Your Skin (No one else can feel it for you)..

Hyungwon woke up with the image of Hoseok etched into his mind.  "He's so cute gahh!"  He screamed into his pillow. "Okay get over it..he'll never like you, you're ugly anyways"  he reminded himself. he got out of bed and decided to go to a cafe and get some coffee and read his favorite book to get his mind off of things. 

 "Aish I don't get paid enough for this " Hoseok said as the smoothie machine broke for the third time this month. This time spewing strawberry banana chunks all over his shirt and  apron.  

"Minhyuk ah.  Watch the counter.  I have to change my clothes..."  Hoseok said as he walked into the bathroom to put new clean shirt on.  Since no one was in the bathroom he decided he didn't have to go into a stall to change.   As he was now shirtless and wiping the excess fruit chunks off of his body. The door opens revealing A very shocked Hyungwon staring directly at Hoseok's muscular arms and toned abs.  "Ah-ah s-sorry I'm so sorry " Hyungwon said as he was about to close the door and run away.   "Wait! It's okay Hyungwon ah"  Hoseok slightly amused at how  Hyungwon was fixated on his body. He got closer to Hyungwon until his back was pushed against the wall   and only a few inches of space were left between them 'so much for getting my mind of off things '.Hyungwon thought .

 "I never got the chance to properly thank you...can I make it up to you right now ?" Hoseok smirked   before smashing his lips into Hyungwons.

hyungwon was shocked to say the least. And to say this wasn't the hottest thing he'd ever seen would be a complete lie. He also couldn't believe that anyone could walk in at any time and catch them..but that only added to the hotness.  

Hoseok lips felt so good on his own. When they met he Instantly wanted more..he opened his mouth to give Hoseok even more access   After a while he wondered if hoseoks mouth was so good already how good would it feel in other places...

"If you really want to make it up  to me, you're gonna have to give me more than that babe" Hyungwon told Hoseok.   Hoseok new exactly what he meant and was more than happy to obey. hyungwon was the hottest thing alive to him.  And just being in his presence was enough to make Hoseok get hard.   

"Okay whatever you want baby" Hoseok smirked as he got down on his knees and revealed hyungwons hard .  "Whoa it's big". Hoseok mused  not so quietly making  hyungwon laugh.   When Hyungwon felt Hoseoks tongue on the tip of his and Hoseok taking all of him in he thought that already was enough to make him right then and there.  

" babe you're so hot" he moaned as he began moving his fingers into hoseoks hair 

"You taste so good Hyungwonie"  Hoseok moved his mouth faster and Hyungwon came hard into his mouth. Hoseok moved back up to hyungwons mouth letting him taste himself. 

Hyungwon couldn't believe what just hapoened.  He could definitely say it was a first and hopefully not the last time he came so hard.  

"Hyungwon ah.  Since I've gotten to know you a little bit already. How about you let me take you out and get to know more of you"  Hoseok said 

"You mean like a date ? 

"Of course.  If you'll let me I'd love to "

"I'd ..really really like that" 

"I have to get going back to work now  hopefully I'm not already fired haha ...meet me here at 7 tomorrow okay Hyungwonie?. He said while he put his new shirt on and left the bathroom.  

Hyungwon thought everything was a dream. 'Nothing is real this isn't real there's no way.'   But in hopes that somehow it was, he left to the nearest clothing store to buy a new outfit for his date tomorrow.