Dead line.

ed up love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You go here?!” I asked, practically raising my hand up in the air as everyone looked at me, I was being a little too loud but I don’t give a , I basically DANCED in an ice cream parlour, whats the little attention gonna do to me. “Hey keep your voice down and yes! I go here. I’m basically HERE.” He whispered as my eyes widened, everything passed by in a flash from last week and now is the start of school cause internship ended. “What classes do you even take? I’ve never seen you before.” I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow as he rolled his eyes “are you checking my schedule twenty-four seven or are you just being obsessive babe?” I rolled my eyes “don’t call me babe.” I opened my locker as Sehun leaned on the other side staring into my locker as I sigh, ever since everyone heard about Joohyuk and me breaking up, it was a big frenzy and everyone started asking me out through texts, half of them confessing and I don’t even talk to them as I sigh at the teddy bear and card sitting in my locker as I looked at Sehun, unamused.

“Man you’re quite a popular one huh?” He grinned as I pout “tell me about it.” I groan and took out the books, leaving the teddy bear in one corner. “Teddy bears aren’t actually my favourite.” I said with disgust as Sehun chuckled “at least he’s trying.” I sigh “I think stitch would be a better option. I’ll just marry whoever gives me stitch.” Sehun raised a brow “was that a hint to me? You better marry me once I give you that stitch!” He wiggled his brows with a teasing smile as I rolled my eyes. “If anybody except you gives me a stitch.” I said matter-of-fact as Sehun’s face fell. “Why!!!” He whined “I’m perfect!” I looked at him with a judging expression “you? Perfect? Then I’m beyond perfect.” He grumbled “you’re a hater.” I thought for a while “there’s a difference between a hater and a savage Sehun. You don’t see the line.” He rolled his eyes “I see lines perfectly well but there’s no difference between the two.” I rolled my eyes “there’s a lot! Like you and me.” I quickly mentally slapped myself, I just said that out loud! His eyes narrowed “what was that supposed to mean!” He growled as I sigh and slammed the locker “it’s the truth Se. you and I were destined to be friends. Nothing more. Our gap is wide and it’s widening with each income you make in the future. You’re an entrepreneur with a great successful family. I’m just an average girl aspiring to be a great doctor to save lives. We are FAR apart.” Sehun cupped my cheek as I frowned “How far apart are we?” He asked as he sigh “I can’t deny that we are born differently. Me with a silver spoon in my mouth but I didn’t asked for this life. Sure, I’m a successful entrepreneur but think about it Nuel. I give jobs to people, I save their family and life. You’re a doctor, you operate on those balancing between life and death. You give them life and their family lives as well. We aren’t that far apart ok?” He firmly stated as I look into his face and nodded, he was squashing my cheek so I didn’t know how he didn’t laugh at my fish face.

He walked me to my class and left as I entered the class and sat beside my Best Friend, Xavier. He was from Britain and he had brown hair with cute dimples whenever he laughed mixed with a little blueish eye colours and how we became friends were just weird. “Hello single lady! I heard that many guys started hitting on you again!” I groan as I covered my face into my hands “Please stop. It’s so embarrassing.” I sigh as he laughed “how was your internship?” I grinned “it was great! But Guess what? I met my old flame and his dying Girlfriend.” I opened my notebook as he looked at me, shocked. “What!!! Is he the reason why… you and… Joo…” I glared at Xavier “Meeting my old flame doesn’t have anything to do with Joo! He screwed up ok!” Xavier stared at me weirdly “what do you mean he screwed up?” I sigh as I closed my notebook, defeated and stared at Xavier “Being together with him for nearly 2 years and I just found out he’s engaged.” Xavier’s eyes widened “wait what?” The lecturer walked in and cleared his throat as he talked about internship as Xavier kicked me from under the table, causing my leg to jolt and it made the table jump, causing a loud thud as the teacher looked at me and I redden “sorry.” I whispered as he continued and I glared at Xavier “what the was that for!” I hissed, rubbing my shin as he rolled his eyes.

“You’re leaving the conversation!” Before I could reply, the bell rang, signalling the end of class as Xavier and I walked out together and I was about to open up and spoke when I looked at the person in front of me and frowned “Xavier! My man!” He said and wanted to do the bro thingy when Xavier glared at him. He hung in the air and slowly put down his hands as he looked at me “hello Hanuel!” I sigh and rubbed the bridge of my nose “what do you want?” I asked tiredly as he grinned “nothing. I just miss my girlfriend.” I raised a brow and crossed my arms “Your Girlfriend or your fiancée?” Joohyuk‘s eyebrows furrowed “Hanuel…” he wanted to explain “DON’T.” I raised up a hand and walked past him as Xavier stood back and I heard him growled “I’m disappointed in you man.” I quickly walked and Xavier was quietly following me behind “Hey Nuel!” I quickly brush that man, the man that I used to love as Xavier tried to follow me and when I finally got out of the school compound did I breathe. Xavier and I walked to the bench under the big oak tree on the tip of the hill just past the soccer field as I sigh and inhaled deeply before plopping myself down on the spot. “So what the happened? I expect nothing but details Sae!” It’s weird how Xavier calls me by my surname and not my actual name and it sounds like me calling Sehun, Se. So I told him, top to bottom and bottom to top and I actually cried, I thought I was numb to it but I mean, there were feelings if not, why did I accept Joo in the first place right? Xavier sighed and came up to me, wiping my tears away “Awww. Stop crying! You’ll ruin your pretty face!” I scoffed “remember the first time you saw me, what was the first thing you said?” I asked as Xavier thought for a while “You’re pretty?”

I rolled my eyes “You said I was an ugly pig and if I cried, heavens will be losing their job because I did a good job being the ugliest cryer on earth.” Xavier rubbed his nape, obvious to show his nervousness as he chuckle “I did say that didn’t I…” We smiled as I looked at the view and Xavier leaned backwards “So you want me to take you home?” I looked at him with a look “Xa… you.. don’t need to. Your bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter