Joo ; Christmas 1

ed up love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Christmas when I left the snowglobe from Joohyuk on my table. I had already taken out the necklace Sehun gave me and kept it away, I needed to move on but that didn’t mean that Sehun and I can’t be friends. I heard a knock on the door and thought nothing of it, my parents could have invited friends over or something like that so I went back to using the computer when the door opened without a knock and I questioningly look at the door, my parents won’t come in without knocking and my brother isn’t around and a head poked in and I grinned “Hello baby~” he teased and I rolled my eyes “Oh boo hoo such a tease.” He laughed and walked in before plopping on the bed, he was wearing a white button up collar tee with black sweater and blue ripped jeans as I looked at him questioningly “On a date?” I tease and he nodded “About to ask my date out.” I rolled my eyes “You’re here to ask me how to ask her out?” he looked at me and nodded “Just ask her with flowers and chocolate.” He nodded and passed me a plastic bag of a famous chocolate brand in Korea, Royce as I look at him, questioningly as he spun my chair around, trapped me in between his hands and grinned “Let’s go on a date.”

I sigh dramatically “Joo…” Joohyuk just shrug “It’s just a date. A boy and a girl, nothing more and nothing less.” I sigh, he won anyways and nodded “Fine, let’s go on that stupid date then.” I mumbled, I hated going out in the cold but Joohyuk beat me in the argument, fair and square. I threw on a turtle black white strips long sleeve before throwing over a brown long sleeve hoodie accompanied by blue jeans with a pair of white converse, same shoes as Joohyuk. “Copycat~” he sing sang as I rolled my eyes and nudged him irritatedly “oh my god. Wearing same shoes is copy cat. Me and Sehun were basically wearing couple outfits then.” I scrunched my nosed up in annoyance as Joohyuk laughed and said “I have a gift for you.” He grinned and I raised a brow as he lean in and whisper “Secret! So for now…” he clapped his hands and open his arms wide “Let’s play some bowling, ice skate and I’ll give you the surprise.” He winked and I rolled my eyes, as much as I HATE surprises, it’s Christmas so I can’t really reject since I’m already out of the house.

We walked over to the bowling alley and realized that it was shooting laser light and celebrating the Christmas theme as he got me a pair of 6s that I wear and changed into the bowling shoes before getting balls of number 8 and went over to the lane and once settled in, we started. The first person to go was Joo and he scored a strike to which he spun around and used his thumb to point at himself and gave a scrunched up cute face as he high-5ed me and I went up. I held the 8 ball and walked straight, ball in the middle and threw it, it went straight and managed to knock 9 pins down as Joo cheered and hi-5ed me. When we were on our second round of bowling, I was on fire, I literally wrecked Joohyuk because I was done warming up, getting three strikes in a row, getting spare even though it wasn’t a strike. Joohyuk didn’t know that my parents were bowling fanatics, when I was 8, my dad kept bringing my brother and I over for games of bowling until I turned 10 where we stopped due to mom’s incident. “Dude, please give me chance and face!!!” he begged as I sigh, rubbing my nape, the first round was my warm up so I naturally let Joohyuk wreck me but the second round was my shine period as I shrug “I gave you chance and face for my warm up round.” He rolled his eyes and pinched my cheek as I whined “YOUR PUNISHMENT!” I scrunched up my face and pulled his cheeks as well, causing him to gasp and suddenly whine and we were having a battle on who would let go first and he finally let go of mine and I lingered for a few seconds and pulled away as he suddenly made a face “UNFAIR!!! YOU LET GO OF MY CHEEKS A LITTLE LONGER!” I stuck out my tongue at him “you pinched my cheek for a few minutes before I pinched yours! We’re even!” He rolled his eyes before crossing his arm “fine.”

HEOL?! LOOK AT THIS BOY!!! How dare he become angry with me when he pinched me first! I scrunch up my face “PETTY PETTY LITTLE BOY!” He looked at me and grabbed me “boy? Did you just call me a LITTLE boy?!” I raise a brow, challenging him “what’s it to you? Little. Boy.” I said and he growl and for the first time, he looked so scary I wanted to apologize when he grabbed me and slammed his lips into me as I gasp, my hands dropping to my side, when he let go, his face full of surprise along with mine. Did…. He just ing kiss me….? I looked up at him and he just ruffled his hair angrily “… .. .. I’m sorry.. .” He cursed and although it wasn’t like Sehun’s, I knew Sehun wanted me to move on… but Joohyuk isn’t making a move so I just sigh and shook my head, I guess he didn’t like it, why is he cursing if he liked it? “It’s fine.” I said tiredly, and Joohyuk just looked guilty. “I’m sorry princess!” He pout and I just gave him a small smile “I’m sorry for teasing you too far. I knew you did that to prove you aren’t a little boy.” He smiled a little and took my hand “time for some ice skating!”

We have 2 hours for ice skating and it will be 4pm and so I can’t wait for the day to be over, it wasn’t that I didn’t like Joohyuk’s company, it’s because I really didn’t feel like leaving the house at all, after Sehun told me he didn’t want to hinder me from getting a new love, I didn’t feel like leaving the house at all. “Can you ice skate?” Joohyuk ask as I gave him a small smile “I .” When we were on the ice rink, I was trying to keep my balance and Joohyuk took both of my hands as I looked at him and he winked, his boyish look coming out with a toothy grin and my heart smiled in relief as he said “stay close.” And he dragged me behind him as I smiled, it was pretty cute if you think about it. “Are you cold?” He asked me after skillfully dragging me around the rink 3 times as I looked at our intertwined hands and shook my head as he shook his head “liar. Do a better job lying next time.” And he blew into my hand before keeping in his his pocket and I suddenly made a face, it was as if my arms were wrapped around him. “Do you want to learn how to skate?” He asked after skating with me behind 5 minutes later as I nodded and he nodded before taking out my arms and he skillfully spun around to face me. “Okay. Your legs can’t be straight. It’s supposed to bent and go forward, don’t go backward. Slide like how you play scooter, one leg push and one leg stay down…” Joohyuk was pretty patient with me and it took me an hour to learn, we were left with 20 minutes and Joohyuk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter