One

Our Fate

Seoul, 2022

 

“So, Changmin oppa, why did you invite me to have lunch here? I need 20 minutes to get here by bus, you know!” I told him.

Changmin oppa was my favorite Korean sunbaenim when I was in Beijing to get my master degree. He was a very attentive, smart and sometimes an evil sunbae for me.

“Yah! I know, I am sorry, Seohyun-ah, but I believe that you will not disappointed,” he smirked.

“Why was that?” I asked him. “What are you going to eat, Oppa?”

“Because, I will introduce you to my good friend! And fish and chips with cola is fine for me,” he said as he called the waiters.

“What would you like to order?” the waiters came and asked us, I noticed that she tried to get oppa attention.

When oppa opened his mouth to answer that waiter, I did not let him, “Two fish and chips, one cola and one chamomile tea, please! Thank you,” I ordered her.

She still looked at Changmin Oppa, “Is that all, Sir?”

“Yes, please!” I snapped at her because it was so obvious that she flirted with him.

“Okay, then, agasshi,” the waiter left.

“What was that?” Changmin oppa asked me.

“Can’t you see that he tried to flirt with you?”

He shrugged, “I don’t give a , though. I already have a girlfriend and you know that. It is not my fault that I am handsome,”

“Somehow, I feel terrible for YeonHee eonni,” I made my face look sad. YeonHee eonni was oppa’s girlfriend, she was such a sweet girl. Changmin oppa never had a serious relationship but he was head over heels with YeonHee eonni, and it had been two years already.

“Whatever, Seohyun-ah!” he laughed and sticked his tounge to me.

I sighed, “I wonder what kind of guy that you will introduce me, Oppa. You yourself gave me headache!” I pretended to be angry at him.

He raised his hand, “No offense Seohyun-ah, I think you will like this guy. He is smart, has a good body, has a good job in Seoul.”

Actually, I had enough of this blind date, only God know how many times Changmin Oppa arranged a blind date for me. “Oppa, I know your intention is really good, I really appreciate that, but please I already had enough of these blind dates.”

“No, just try this time, Seohyun-ah! He is a good match for you, he works near here, fyi he works at the biggest construction company in Seoul, isn’t it good? You say, you like smart guy! I just think of him when I remember that he works in Seoul too!”

“But, oppa!”

“Here is your order, Sir!” suddenly the waiter came.

“Thank you!” Changmin oppa thanked her sweetly. He soon looked at me, “No buts! Eat this while waiting for him!”

I sighed, “I wonder why I still be friend with you” I pouted.

Changmin oppa laughed happily, “He will be here soon!”

We started to eat and I tried to talk about another things except about his friend.

When after several minutes…

“Changmin hyung, I am so sorry I am late! I have a meeting!”

This voice, this voice! I was so familiar with it, I haven’t heard this voice for five years.

A guy at around my age was sitting at our table and smiled brightly to Changmin Oppa.

At that time, I felt the times just stopped.

.

.

.

.

“Yonghwa!” Changmin oppa greeted him.

It was real, it was Jung Yonghwa my lover that left me five years ago without any word.

.

.

.

 

Hi everyone.

I am just dying to write a fanfic about couple unison and separation.

acually, I wasn't so sure who will be the main couple.

but, I think Yonghwa will present this character well. so I choose cnblue yonghwa.

I really like Changmin DBSK. Because he has good manner, so smart and a good oppa to seohyun eonni.

And I like Lee YeonHee, such a beautiful actress from sment.

 

hope you like it!

thankyou!