Chapter 2

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jessica Pov


‘My head feel so heavy and I feel dizzy, still don’t feel like waking up from my bed. I want to keep sleeping until I die. But why is it so noisy outsides? Did Soo jung make a trouble, so noisy!’


Waking up from her bed Jessica realizes she is not in her bedroom but the room looks familiar, too familiar. She look around and her eyes catch a photo frame of her and someone, she walk closer to photo frame and saw that someone is her Taeyeon. A heavy feeling come back and her heart start beating so loud but hurt, Jessica is hurting, she turn the frame backward, ‘ this place look like my room at University, but that is ridiculous’. “ Am I still dreaming?” then she heard a laughter, so loud and the voice is so familiar, so she follow the sound of laughter.


She saw Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny were playing cards and Yuri with Yoona are watching Variety Shows, that familiar voice come again, so she come closer to the sofa and saw her.


Jessica saw the person that she would do anything just to see that person again at the sofa, laying on Yoona laps while laughing, she were smiling, she were alive, her heart beat started to become loud again but what she are feeling is surprise, happy and she like the feeling more. Her Taeyeon is in front of her.


“Sica are you crying? Are you okay? What is wrong?” Yuri asked me, but my eyes keep looking at the girl that is now looking up and look at me. “ Sica ah” she said and I launch myself at her hugging her tightly, she is here, she is real. My Taeyeon is here. 


“Sica its okay, Im here, its okay” Taeyeon said slowly while rubbing my back, I sobbing and don’t want to let her go, I would never let her go again, never.

 

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV


I open my eyes because heard a ruckus outsides, I don’t really care what happen outsides but I’m thirsty, my throat feel so dry so I get out from my bed and open the door, this place is not my house, this place is not where I’m supposed to be now. I saw the panic look on Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri. They were circling Yoona and 2 more girls that hugging each others. Yuri keeps asking if Sica is okay. Sica? Jessica is here? Who is she hugging? Why she crying? 


Don’t feel like I should care about that, I go to the kitchen and take a glass of water, then I heard her voice, so clear and loud.


 “ Its okay, I’m Here, Its okay” 


That voice belongs to someone I missed dearly, so I walked to where the girls are and searching for the owner of the voice, there I saw her, unconsciously I let go of the glass that I’m holding.

 


*crash*

 

 


Everyone were looking at me now, including her, she is looking at me now with her brown orb, “Fany are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter