Register

Protect her

"I'm home.." close the front door


"Sunny-ah, come here dear.." called Mrs.Lee to her daughter who just arrive at home. 


Sunny brings herself closer to her parents who sitting in the living room. She took a sit beside Mrs.Lee .


Her parents hesitant to tell something and she seem to know what they tried to say so she speak first.


"Let's register" 


"W-what?" shocked Mr&Mrs. Lee. 


"Let's register the school" Sunny repeat. 


"Are you serious, my daughter?" said Mr.Lee unsure. 


Sunny think for a moment before she reply with a nod to convince them that what she said was indeed what she meant.


Both her parents look at each other before they look back at her. Mr.Lee sign.
 

"Okay if that so.. I will call my PA (personal assistant) first to have an appointment with the principle"


Then Mr.Lee left them to make a call with his PA.

 

_________________________________________


•On the phone• 


"Hello, Kim Soo Hyun"


"Yes, Mr.Lee.. What can I help you?"


"Can you check for the schedule of the principle from the school that I have want you to research with.. When will he free?"  


"Aa that school! yes sir, wait a minutes" 


Hearing sound of keyboard. 


"Sir.. I had check for it.. seems like the principle is free tomorrow" 


"Okay good.. Please organize an appointment for me at the restaurant XXXXX. I want it tomorrow at 9o'clock" 


(A/N: I am so sorry.. I don't know anything about restaurant in korea XD.. just imagined it any restaurant) 


"Yes, sir"

"Thank you Kim Soo Hyun" 

"Its my job, Sir" 


•Called ended•


After the call ended, Mr. Lee come back to his wife and his daughter. "How was it?" asked his wife.


"He is free tomorrow so I will discuss with him then we can start to discuss with the other teachers" he reply.


"I will go with you" said Mrs.Lee 
"No you won't"
"I want to"
"Honey.."
"This is for the sake of our daughter yeobo.."


Mr.Lee look at his wife deeply. "Please..?" Mrs.Lee begged while hold Sunny's hand tightly.


Sunny look at her mother than to her father.  Mr.Lee saw Sunny's gaze that was given to him then he sigh "Alright".


Mrs.Lee smiled widely and hugged her husband "Gomawo". Mr.Lee reply his wife hug and look at his daughter. He loosened the hug a little and gave her the space to join them.


Sunny smiled. She come closer to them and hugged her parents. After minutes ago, "Mianhae.." she said with tears flow down on her cheeks as she could feel her parents hugged become tight. 


She know that her parents it's hard to accept a statement about her decision. She could feel it. But she must do! This is her brother wished. She don't know the reason why. She even sure that her parents also don't know why Soonkyu asked her to do that.


But.. she will just follow the flow. She don't want her brother sad if she didn't do as he told her to do so. It could be seen in his eyes before he was brought at the emergency room. An a hoping eyes.. so that she won't declined his wished.


"Jeongmal mianhaeyo (I am really sorry)" Sunny cried become harder in her parent's arms. "Gwenchanni (its okay)" said her father. "Sshh now shh" her mother persuade her while caress her hair. 


That night was full of tears and huggable. The family cried with the story that will begin.


(A/N: The story that I mean is the new life of Sunny that will start just in a few days left)