The accident

Protect her

"Mommy daddy!"shouted sunny. From the living room, the parents saw their daughter went downstairs follow by their son. 
When the children come closer and sit infront of them "Mom dad I have something to tell both of you.."said sunny confidently. "Yes dear? What is it?"asked their parents smiled widely to their daughter. "Erm.. er..." Sunny said stutter

She look at her brother after she received nudges at her side. She saw her brother raised his left eyebrow saying as 'just said it'. Feeling curious, their parents asked again "What is it Sunny.. Soonkyu?"asked their mother. 

Sunny hold her breath before let it go.. 'okay sunny you can say it. Hwaiting!' "Erm.. mom dad.. c-can we c-continue our study at korea.. seoul?". The children saw both their parents shocked face then they smiled "Why choose seoul?"asked their father. 

"Well.. it because seoul have such a beautiful place!"said sunny dreaming about that place. "Did LA not beautiful enough?"asked their mother. "A-ani its not like that mummy! Err.. oppa~"

Sunny give her pleaded eyes to her brother to continue what to say. He look at her then rub her hair "Mom dad.. its not like that.. how come LA not beautiful enough? LA is the most beautiful places since this place where me and sunny were born.. and about why we choose to study at there is because we want to experienced how it felt to study at different place which is not our own country" 

Soonkyu indeed knows how to speak with his words. They are all silent just listen carefully what their son says.

"Beside.. I think seoul is the perfect place for us" continue soonkyu. Mr lee&mrs lee look at each other before they smiled.

"We know that son.. mom and dad just tease your sister" said Mrs lee. "Aaa mommy daddy!" whine Sunny then pout.

They laugh at her reaction.

 


_________________________________________


~Seoul~

 

Its been one week we're in seoul. The school has not started yet so we took our chance to explore this country. And now we are at one of seoul's restaurant.

"Oppa.. every foods and drinks at seoul really daebak!"praised sunny. Soonkyu chuckle "Yeah I agree with that.. no doubt -smile-". 

After a while, sunny excuse herself to go to the ladies. While waiting for his sister, a call come from his phone. He answer it "Hello.. is that true?"asked soonkyu seriously want to make sure. 

"How come it happen?!" Soonkyu who realise he just raised his voice bow at the people around him with "I'm sorry" many time. 

"I will call you later" Then he went out after send a text to sunny that he will just wait her in the car. 

Sunny who already went out from the ladies. She was talking with their parents on the phone when she look infront of her. Where the big window show her that her brother crossed the road and get hit. 

Her eyes grew bigger in shocked and she yelled "OPPA!!!". "Sunny! Sunny! What happen?" called their mother on the phone. 

Sunny lose her voice after seeing what just happen infront of her eyes. She immediately run out from the restaurant and come closer to her brother who laid at the road after she told their parent she would call them later.

She hold his body and hugged him. "Oppa! Wake up please! Somebody please help me!"

There were many blood went out from his forehead, his arm and even from his mouth after the hard crashed.Many people around them look at them. 

The one who drove the car didn't run away instead he went out from his car and come closer to the victim. He shocked to see the condition of the victim.

"Omo! I'm so sorry×2 H-here I will brought you to the hospital"said the guy and take the victim body to his car with the help of her. After they put his body carefully at the backseat. 

The guy immediately drove off to the hospital while Sunny seat at the back with his head on her tight. They must hurry before the victim lost many blood. 

"S-sunny.."Soonkyu called her. "Oppa.. *sobs* please.. wait up.. we will reached to the hospital any minutes just waited nae?"cried sunny. Her brother nodded "S-sunny.. d-don't b-blame this guy" point to the guy who drive the car. "I-it's.. m-my f-fault.. I'm careless.. I-I-I didn't look both side before cross t-the r-road" said her brother again. 

Sunny nodded and cried non-stop after seeing her brother trying to talk in that condition. "A-ara *sobs* ara oppa I un-understand it just p-please stop talk! You may lose many blood" crying sunny when she remember something. 

She took out her phone and call her parents back "Sunny dear what happen?"asked their mother worried. "Mom *sobs* m-mom.. o-oppa *sobs* involved in a car accident". "Omo! Soonkyu! Where are you both now?"asked her mother worried+shocked. 

"We on the way to the hospital *sniff* please hurry come.."cried sunny. "Araso we will be there".

After she end the call, they finally reached to the hospital. The guy went out and help her to take her brother out from his car. "Doctor! Nurse please help us!"shouted the guy. 

After the shouted a doctor and 3 nurses rushed to them with the bed roads. They put him carefully to the bed. "Sunny!". "Mom! Dad!" Sunny hugged them while cried.

Soonkyu prevent the doctor to brought him to the emergency room. He have something to said to his family. 

The doctor nodded and they give privacy to soonkyu to talk with his family. "S-sunny..."called soonkyu lightly. "O-oppa.."cried sunny.

 Soonkyu hold her hand tightly "P-please be me..". "W-what are y-you talking about oppa?"asked sunny. 
Their parents cried seeing their son condition. "Please a-act as m-me.."said soonkyu. "I-i don't get it! -Sniff- What are you t-trying to say oppa?"ask sunny. 

"Mom... d-dad.."soonkyu called their parents. "P-please m-make s-sunny p-pretend as me.. a-at m-my new s-school..". Sunny seems to understand what her brother talking about. "W-wait what?". 
"Y-you heard me sunny.."
"B-but.." 
"Please for the f-first time.. sunny grant my wish" soonkyu hold sunny's hand more tightly as he meant what he just said. 

The siblings look at each other eyes and sunny can see in her brother eyes that he hope she grant his wish. Finally, sunny nodded her head as a yes.

Then the doctor took soonkyu to the emergency room they said its time for treatment. "H-how come this happen?" asked mrs.lee cried. 

The guy who heard the words come closer to the family "I-i am sorry uncle.. aunty.. its all my fault". "How dare you!"anger mr.lee while almost hold the guy's collar but was protect by sunny. 

"Dad! Don't! No *shook her head* oppa told me that what just happen is all oppa's fault.. oppa crossed the road without look both his side so.. please don't blame this guy, dad.." explain sunny.

"I'm sorry.. I just..*sign*" apologise mr.lee to the guy while mrs.lee try to persuade her husband to be more patience. "Its okay uncle I understand it.. I had blame myself if something happen to your son."said the guy felt guilty. 

"Son.. don't worry.. Let's just pray to god may they listen to our pray." said mrs.lee called the guy 'son' because they don't know what is his name. 

They prayed and waited for 3 hours until the doctor went out. "How's my son?"asked mr&mrs lee in unison.

"The operation went well and his condition is in critical but-" the doctor words was cut by mr, mrs lee&sunny "But what doc?"asked they in unison worried.

 "But.. he's in coma" said the doctor. The family were stunned "W-when will he be aware?" Sunny asked. 
"About that, I'm so sorry to say this but I don't know either when will he get up from his coma" reply the doctor.

"Let's keep praying so that he aware as soon as possible" added the doctor then he excuse himself to go to his office. 


_________________________________________


Seeing Soonkyu laid down on the bed surrounded by wire and machine aids make their hearts crack. They cried a lot and the guy shed his tears that were almost dripping.