8/4 Update

♜ From the Darkness ♖ BTS CrimeAU ♜ APPLYFIC OPEN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so sorry for my absence guys, but I felt like you all deserved an explanation. The reason why I haven't been on lately is because my family found out that my dad has cancer and we've been dealing with that. I've also been trying to take on more hours at my part-time job to make up for the lack of time my dad has been working, so I've also been busy with that. Thank you all for continuing your support with this story and for being so kind and understanding to both Ellie and me. I just needed some time after this devastating news was dropped on us and I think things are starting to look up now. We've possibly caught the cancer at the earlier stages, so we have more of a chance to fight it which is really amazing and has given us an immense amount of hope. I promise I'm going to continue updating when I have the time, Ellie and I are far from through with this, so don't fret. Thank you again for the support you've shown us, and I hope you'll continue to support us. I want to continue writing this story because this website has really given me a bright light in this awful time and I want to thank you all for that. 

Thanks again everyone and I'll see you on the next update.

- Seol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter