♖ Cheatsheet

♜ From the Darkness ♖ BTS CrimeAU ♜ APPLYFIC OPEN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」  

 CHEATSHEET

   Important info, Story Plot, face claims, ethnicity, age. 

Important info.  Please try not to reapply with an OC that's been accepted in a few other stories. If you're going to reapply with an OC you've used then please change it up a little bit so it's not completely identical. Don't just change the name and face claim. Thank you. Now on with the important info! (MAKE SURE TO READ THE WHOLE CHEATSHEET BEFORE APPLYING TO FIND THE PASSWORD. Thank you!)

This story will take place in current day Seoul, revolving around the issues of a corrupt justice system that the people of Seoul, South Korea have to put up with. However, the main plot will be centered around a group of people who lost their loved ones or have a score to settle with the justice system that band together to get justice in a with the inefficient legal system in their own way. (Adapted loosely from the Kdrama Lookout as well as BTS' WINGS.) So we encourage you to be free here with creating your characters. You do not have to stick entirely to our plotlines, but please use the required information given. And if you have any questions please let us know!

Make sure you read the warnings before applying, thank you! :)
 

Face claims can be anyone under the age of 35. Ulzzangs, actresses, and idols are the ONLY acceptable face claims, as long as they look close to your ethnicity and age and they have plenty of pictures. Please make sure to link a gallery to your fc! And don't forget to include a backup! Also, Make sure you give a brief description for every nickname you add. Just tell me who calls her that and why, etc.  

The age range should be from 1998 and up since this is a rather mature fic and we're looking for around 18 and up to fit the plotlines. (Read on the plotlines to see the age ranges)

For Ethnicity, we would really prefer for your OC to be at least half Asian, especially for this story to make sense. Since this story will revolve around Korean citizens, it would make sense for your OC to be Korean, however, you aren't limited to just Korean. Any Asian ethnicity is acceptable though you need to make sure you explain how and why they ended up in Seoul.

Don't forget to add their language fluency as well. So for example, if your OC is Korean, then you don't need to explain to me how they learned the language, just write "Native language." Though, if your oc also knows other languages like English, tell me how fluent they are and how they learned the language.

   Personality, background, relationships, trivia. 

Backgrounds of any sort are acceptable. We're definitely okay with dark themes, sob stories, dramatic deaths, anything because as you all know, this story will be leaning on the darker side of the spectrum, so anything is acceptable, however, you do not have to do this. You are NOT required to have a dark background, this is completely up to you. Your OC can come from any walk of life and have experienced whatever you want. Make sure to include anything that may have shaped who they are today, as well as the reason that they're joining the vigilante group.

For the personality section, make sure to be as det

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter