A long time crush...? Or a beloved fiance...?

A Long Time Crush...? Or A Beloved Fiance...?
-Seoul- Tiffany rang the door bell,not long after she arrived at the in front of sungmin's apartment. After a few rang,she then waited patiently for sungmin to open the door for her. In just a few moments,there came sungmin,opened up the door for her. Sungmin was very glad and excited to see her and quickly,he invited her in. Tiffany thanked him and began to make her way entering the apartment and walked towards the living room."oppa,look at what i've got",tiffany said,rising two bags full with groceries. Sungmin then took it from her hand and had a look at the inside. "tiffany...don't tell me that you want to...",sungmin said with a smile. Tiffany only nodded her head and gave him a cheerful smile ever. Sungmin let out a sigh and invited her to the kitchen. Tiffany jumped in excitement and began to follow him to the kitchen. It was sungmin's first time to teach his someone special on how to cook. Other than yoona and jessica,tiffany was the third person. It reminded him of jessica,when the first time she cooked for him. Tiffany noticed that sungmin was daydreaming. So,she shook him gently and asking if he was okay."huh?! Me?! Umm...yeah. I-i'm okay. Don't worry about me. Okay! Where were we just now? Ah! Now i remember. Shall we start?",sungmin replied with a fake smile and began to teach tiffany. Honestly,tiffany felt pity for him and so,she just kept it silent for this moment.