Self Control

Pink Matter
Please log in to read the full chapter

♦ Frank Ocean - Self Control

[CONTENTID1]Instincts[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Wheein watched as Yongsun walked into the train. It's the first departure in the morning and the train is filled with both working people and the people who just went out alike. Yongsun was obviously part of the latter group. The make-up she put on last night was still on her face, slightly faded though. Wheein stared at how frustrated Yongsun became when she tried to turn her phone on once more, but encountered the no battery sign. Taking a deep breath, she manouvered between the standing and sitting people in the train, with her eyes only fixated on Yongsun. Suddenly, the train stopped and as people streamed out on the platforms, Wheein found herself standing in front of Yongsun. Yongsun was staring back at her.

"Hey."

"Hi."

The two say nothing to each other, the awkwardness filling the whole train. Wheein reaches out in her bag and gives her portable charger to Yongsun. With a small smile, more a polite smile than a genuine one, Yongsun took the charger and plugged in her phone.

"Thanks."

No one on the train would understand what they've been through together. No one on the train would even guess what their relationship was, other than friendship maybe. The truth is, both of them were unsure about their relationship too. Some would call them exes, but they never officially dated. Some would call them enemies, but nothing happened for both of them to hate each other. It was complicated, their relationship.

Wheein might not know whether there was something going on right now, but she knew that she still was not done with Yongsun, she couldn't be. She caught herself staring at Yongsun falling asleep in her seat, hands clutching her phone and the portable charger in her hands. She looked at the shining ring on Yongsun's hand and sighed. 

"Next stop, ..."

Wheein nudged Yongsun awake, but the girl barely stirred in her sleep. She looked around and saw how no one was looking at them. Sighing, she took Yongsun's arm and threw that over her shoulders, readily standing in front of the doors just before they opened. Huffing and puffing, she walked to the exit of the station and hailed a taxi.

-0-0-0-0-

When Yongsun woke up, she smelled egg

Please log in to read the full chapter