Childhood

Pink Matter
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHILDHOOD[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]♦ DΞΔN - D (Half Moon) (ft. Gaeko)[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"Unnie do you know where Taeyeon unnie is? I tried calling her but she's not picking up."

Jessica's ears perked up at the sound of Taeyeon's name. Turning around, she found Krystal standing in front of her bed and Tiffany sitting on a chair in the corner, staring at her phone. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she stretched her arms out and sat upright.

"When did you guys get in? What happened?"

Tiffany shook her head to the left and right.

"I don't think she knows, Soojungie."

Krystal sat down next to Jessica and put her hand on her shoulder.

"We can't find Taeyeon unnie. She's been going rogue all day and we just thought you would know where she is, but you're sick, so..."

"She's... missing?"

Jessica threw the covers off of her body and stood up, maybe a little bit too quickly. She almost fell down again but Krystal supported her.

"Unnie please be careful. We don't know if she's missing but she's just-- we just can't reach her. Do you know where she might be? Last time this happened you found her too."

To be honest, Jessica wasn't sure where could be. This was the first time in ages that she was back in Seoul for a longer period of time than two days and frankly, she hasn't spoken with the older girl in months. The last time they met up was when they both were in Taiwan but after that night, neither of them contacted each other. Like always. Jessica felt the throbbing in her head and sighed.

"When was the last time that someone spoke with her?"

Krystal and Tiffany looked at each other. 

"Last night."

Nothing more needed to be said, Taeyeon would disappear more often but she would always let one of the members know, especially when it came to Tiffany. 

"Steph, she didn't tell you anything?"

Tiffany shook her head, the worried look in her eyes evident. Jessica walked to her closet and pulled out a bomber jacket. Putting on her jeans and a dark baseball cap, she looked at the two girls in her usually empty Seoul appartment. Both of the girls were tired, skinny and stressed out and Jessica could see it from just looking at them. She remembered how much she weighed when she was still standing on the same stage as Stephanie, their hands tightly holding each other. She remembered how she would take Soojung out for lunch and dinner as much as she could, so she would never starve herself like Jessica did so that more modelling agencies would take her. But this is reality, Jessica isn't a member of Girls' Generation anymore, she won't be even though the Tenth Anniversary is coming up, she now is the sister of f(x)'s Krystal and former Girls' Generation member, yet there in her appartment bedroom they stand there as Sooyeon, Stephanie and Soojung. It's the first time Jessica has even seen Stephanie in a while and she knew that it actually hurt the both of them to see each other like this. 

"I thi

Please log in to read the full chapter