Weekend - II

Pink Matter
Please log in to read the full chapter

♦ Mac Miller - Weekend (ft. Miguel)

♦ Khalid - Angels

[CONTENTID1]WEEKEND - II[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Wheein brushed her long hair to the side, revealing a now-small hickey on her neck for Hyejin to see. Hyejin reached out for it and poked it promptly. Wheein feels the burn from all the marks on her body, even though they don't hurt. Wheein knows exactly where they are on her body, and from who they were from, even one that isn't supposed to be there.

"We were inseperable those two days. We just... She just stayed in my apartment and we sang together, we cooked together and we laughed together. We did the whole package Hyejin-ah... I almost told her about my ex too. That Tuesday, we were tangled up in each other and-- and when she asked if she could stay over Wednesday too, I was so happy, and I'm not exactly sure why I was so happy. I just met the girl."

"It sounds like you guys were already married Wheein-ah. What did you exactly do to mess this up? Weren't you together all the time?"

Wheein swallowed a pit of guilt and shook her head.

"Thursday morning she drove home and she promised to call me. When she didn't, I tried to call her but no one picked up. I was so frustrated that I started stalking her social media and found that she was like-- I don't even know, mutual mutual friends with my ex? And I kind of panicked. So I went straight to the club and got very drunk again and some random girl started approaching me. I don't even know what happened, but she kissed me and I kissed back and when we stopped kissing I saw those disappointed brown orbs Hyejinnie. I-- I ing messed up. She just... She just walked away, no smile, nothing."

Raising her arm, the sleeve of her sweater sagged lower and revealed a light bruise all around her wrist.

"The even tried to cuff me with her damn hand! I couldn't even follow her-- and now she won't answer any of my calls or texts and I just don't know what to do."

Wheein buried her head in her arms and for the first time in a while, she cried. Hyejin's arm wrapped around Wheein's shoulders as she hugged her.

"It's going to be okay. You feel powerless right now, but trust me, you'll fix this."

-0-0-0-0-

"Okay, you done crying?"

Wheein wiped away the remaining tears and looked at Hyejin with her reddened eyes.

Please log in to read the full chapter