Asleep

Pink Matter
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Asleep[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]♦ Honne & Izzy Bizu - Someone That Loves You (Late Night Version)[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]3AM on a Monday night and Wheein hasn't felt insomnia like this in a while. Sitting in the living room, the familiar scent of the summer night fills her room as she had opened all the windows in her apartment. Maybe it was her excitement from her new art teacher or just her uncontrollable heart after lunch with Solar today. Maybe it was both, but who cares anyway?

Every time the insomnia would hit Wheein, she would call Hyejin, who lives one apartment down anyway, and she would come to Wheein's room and just cuddle with her to sleep. Wheein doesn't need too much you see, just someone who is there with her. So in the ideal situation Hyejin would be there right now, but she isn't. Hyejin is in Jeonju, visiting her parents. It was in times like these that Wheein would stay up the whole night and pretty much just write songs and draw, draw and draw. Maybe she should call someone else... Byulyi unnie was out with Seulgi unnie... Yongsun unnie?

Kkomo purred and pushed his head against Wheein's shoulder.

"Wouldn't that be weird? I just saw her on our... ehm... I just saw her a few hours ago! And besides, it's 3AM, she would never pick up..."

Kkomo looked at Wheein and yawned, before jumping off her table and walking away. Wheein watched as the little paws slowly made their way to her bed. Picking up her phone, she felt her heart speeding up, which might not be helping with the whole not-being-able-to-sleep-thing. She clicked on 'Yong unnie' and put the phone on her ear, not expecting anything, or so she says. After three full rings, the phone was picked up. 

"Wheeinie? Are you okay?"

"Uhh... unnie... you are awake?"

She heard Yongsun's body shift and the sound of her adjusting sheets. A sense of guilt filled her head.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you up bu

Please log in to read the full chapter